Superman- Chill babe

It's short yes, but it was a cute idea that popped into my head. So here it is.

••••

Y/N POV:

"Hey babe." Clark said as we were watching 'Haters Back Off' a new series on Netflix.

"Babe." Clark mumbled as he started to leave little open mouthed kisses on my neck.

"Clark stop." I said pushing his head away. I looked at him and gave him a look. He looked back at me with a pout.

"You weren't saying that last night." He said completely confused.

"Clark!" I said as my cheeks started to get red as I slapped his chest.

"Chill, babe I was joking." He said as he kissed my forehead.

I looked at him with a surprised look on my face. I have never in my 4 years of knowing this man, have I ever heard him use the word 'chill'. He was never good with using 'hip' words. He looked at me with a smile on his face.

"What? I'm up to date with the new lingo that the cool kids are using." He said as he pulled me onto his lap.

"See, people wouldn't say that out loud. That just shows you aren't like the cool kids." I said

He frowned and then looked at me. "You have no chill babe. You're an absolute savage."

I chuckled as he wiggles his eyebrows. I shook my head and pecked his lips. He was too cute sometimes, he knew how to make me laugh.

"Who taught you these new "hip" words?" I asked

"Bruce, he told me I'm still young and hip. I need to know what new words are coming into play, and new dance moves. I need to know this, so when we have kids." He said who's cheeks heating up, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

The fact that Clark wanted to have kids with me, made my heart flutter. I couldn't help but smile at him. He was liking about spending his life with me. Out of all the people in the world, it was me.

"God, I love you." I said as I smashed my lips into his.

"Chill babe, I love you too." He muttered into the kiss.

"Shut up." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pecking his lips repeatedly.

"Chill ba-""

"Clark." I said as I placed kisses on his neck. I pulled back and admired the hickey I left on his neck.

"Sorry." He mumbled. He picked me up and throw me over his shoulder. "Sorry, can we start making a family?" He asked as he walked to the bedroom.

"Chill babe." I said with a chuckle. " but sure, we can start making a family of our own."