Superman- Fight and Making Up

Y/N POV:

"You are such a asshole!" I yelled at Clark as I walked away from him.

"I would rather be an asshole than a cheating fucking whore!" He yelled back at me.

I stopped in my tracks and looked back at him and shook me head. "You need to stop being a little insecure piece of shit. If I was cheating on you with someone else, I would have left you for him a long time ago." I said turning around and looked at him.

"I know that you and Tyler are a thing." He mumbled

"I don't know how many times I told you that Tyler is just a friend, for fuck sakes he's like my big brother." I turned towards the door and my my way.

"Where are you going?" He asked tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I just need to think, I'll be back." I mumbled as I grabbed my phone and the apartment keys.

I closed the door and made my way down the street. I sighed as I put my hand on my stomach, rubbing the baby bump. "Sometimes daddy can be well him." I mumbled

I walked down the street and walked past stores and people, some smiled at me and some just bumped into me. I watched couples walk hand and hand down the street.

I looked down and then back up and headlights were looking back at me. I was frozen in my spot, before I knew it I was laying in the pavement in pain. I put my hand on my stomach and prayed that my baby girl was safe.

"Ma'am, an ambulance is on the way." Someone said

"Please save my baby girl." I said as I blacked out.

*A Few Hours Later*

I groaned as the stench of cleaning products filled my nose. I opened my eyes and the bright lights hurt my eyes. I closed them again and slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

"Hello! Please, were is my baby?" I screamed starting to panic now.

Clark ran into the room and over to me. "Y/N, you're okay, baby girl is okay. Everything is okay now." He said as he calmed me down. "I just, I'm so s-"

"Clark, look I'm sorry, from now on I don't want to fight, I could have died, and I don't want to stay mad or fight with you ever. Yes I know we will have our ups and downs, but I just want you to know that I would never leave you or cheat on you, you're the only one that I want." I said as I pulled him down for a kiss.

"Are you ready to meet our little princess?" He asked as he pulled away.

I nodded my head and he picked me up and set me in my wheelchair. He rolled me down the hall and we stopped in front of a big window.

"She's in the first row right in the middle." He mumbled as he started at her. "She has your nose."

"Hunter Clark Kent?" I asked looking at her little name tag and then back up at him smiling.

"Yea, we can change it if you want?" He mumbled looking down.

"No, I love it. I love her and Iove you."

*2 years later*
I woke up and stretched flinging my arms to the other side of the bed expecting Clark to be there. I rubbed my eyes and placed my glasses on my face. I looked around and say a note on Clark's bedside table, I grabbed it and read it.

Hey baby and mommy,
  Hunter and I have a surprise for you, come to the park down the street. There's coffee on the counter.
          - Clark and Hunter ❤️

I got up and got dressed grabbed my coffee and walked out the door and walked towards the park. I smiled as I walked down the street, today felt like it was going to be a good day.

"Mommy!" I heard a voice yell, I looked over and saw Hunter jumping up and down.

"Hunter Clark Kent, where is your father, missy?" I yelled as I made my way over to her and picked her up.

"Mommy, daddy is here. I got a new shirt, you see?" She asked me.

"Yea, baby let me see." I said as I set her down.

She opened up her jean jacket and showed me her white shirt, that said; "will you marry, my daddy?"

I gasped and put my hand over my mouth, i looked at her and she smiled and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Clark down on one knee a velvet box with a diamond ring in it.

"Will you marry me?" Clark asked

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" I said as I picked up Hunter and ran over to Clark as he stood up and embraced us."I love you." I said as I kissed him.

"I love you, too." He mumbled and then looked at Hunter, "and I love you too, princess." He said kissing her on the cheek.

He slid the ring on my finger and I smiled down at it. I looked up at him and smiled then I smacked him in the head. "What was that for?" He asked

"Next time don't leave our daughter alone in a park. I don't care if you were just right there, you know better." I said, " so I guess this is the right time to tell you that, our family is getting a little bit bigger."

"Your pregnant?" He asked a huge smile on his face.

"Yea, I'm pregnant and engaged!" I said a huge smile on my face. "You're gonna a big sister." I told Hunter.

"Gosh, I love you, two." He mumbled "and our new little one."