Batman- You're My World.

So this contains spoilers, so yea don't read, if you haven't seen it or do. Do what ever you want. It's just gonna be a little different then the movie.

I'm actually gonna go see the movie again sometime this week so, I'm pumped and I'm also gonna see Deadpool.

Also this is gonna be short, because writing this I couldn't stop crying. Especially since k was listening to Ed Sheeran Kiss Me.
••••
Bruce POV:

"Bruce look out!" Y/N yelled as she flew and moved me out of doomsday's path.

"Get away, Bruce. We got this." She said referring to her brother, and Wonder Women.

"No, I'm helping, I promised your brother." I said and shot doomsday with the kryptonite gas.

"Bruce, please." She said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I can't just watch you fight. You are the love of my life. I'm going to protect you, that's my job." I said grabbing her face, she looked at me, and nodded.

"We're in this together." She said

She flew away and started fighting doomsday off with her brother. I looked around and saw Lois Lane, trying to dive for something. I quickly ran over, and saw a green glowing spear, at the bottom of a pool.

"Move." I said as I dove and tried to reach it. The ground shook, and the stone came falling down. I was trapped and couldn't move the heavy stone that was blocking my way to get above the water.

Y/N POV:

I stood frozen in mid air. I looked to. My right, and heard a scream. I quickly flew over and moved the stone out of the way. I dove and grabbed Bruce. I put him on land and grabbed the spear.

I threw it a little, since it was sort of making me weak. I laid beside Bruce, and he spit out the water. I watched as my brother and Diana, were fighting off Doomsday. Trying to penetrate his skin, so we could kill him.

"Y/N?" Bruce said

I looked over at him, he was shaking his head, as a tear ran down his cheek.

"I have too." I said looking him.

"No you don't." He said

"I love you Bruce,please don't forget that. I want this world to be safe. An by this world, I mean you. Because you're my world. I need to do this, so you can be safe." I said as I looked at him.

"You can't leave me." He said pulling me into his arms.

"Y/N!" Clark yelled

I looked over and saw I had a clear shot. I grabbed the back of Bruce's neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

"I love you, Bruce Wayne. Don't forget that." I said as I grabbed the spear and flew towards doomsday.

'Tell Bruce I love him so much.' I said in my mind to Clark. He looked at me with teary eyes. He nodded and I stabbed doomsday as he stabbed me. 'I love you big brother, don't forget that.'

Bruce POV:

"Y/N!" I yelled as I got to my feet. I ran as fast as I could.

I watched as Doomsday blew up, Y/N laying lifelessly on the rubble. I scooped her into my arms. She had a cut going straight across her upper torso.

"Baby, wake up, please. Y/N, wake up." I said slightly shaking her.

"Bruce." I looked up and saw Clark, his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry." He said tears running down his face, as he looked at his dead baby sister.

"I was gonna propose to her. We are supposed to get married. We were gonna have children. Clark, she can't be dead. She was the only thing keeping me alive." I said pulling Y/N's body closer to me.

"She talked about you all the time, she was excited to start her life with you. She wouldn't stop talking about how many children you were gonna have. I'm gonna miss her as well. She was my littler sister, she looked out for me. She helped me get through a lot of things. I don't know what I'm gonna do without her." Clark said sitting beside as he rested his hand on my shoulder.

I reached into my pocket, and pulled out a huge diamond ring. I took her left hand and placed it on her ring finger. I cried holding the love of my life, who was now gone.

"Please, Y/N, come back to me." I silently said as I kissed her forehead.