Batman & Superman (AU)- Supernatual

Okay, so in one imagine, it's called Superman- So, you have two boyfriends. I used a supernatural reference, and one comment said "Cool it Sam and Dean. (Let me guess Castiel is Clark)" so I was thinking as I was rewatch seasons 1-8, and I thought why not make a AU.

Okay, the Bruce and Y/N character aren't related. The person they just have Sam and Deans personality. And Clark is an Angel, just like Castiel.

Bruce is Dean

Y/N is Sam

Clark is Castiel.

I'm gonna write like bits and pieces of every episode. It won't be a full episode, it will be more scenes from different episodes and seasons. But I will make wrote it so it makes sense.

••••

Y/N POV:

"Do you know what we are hunting?" Bruce asked as he drove the impala to are destination.

I don't know where we are going. I was just told to and i quote. 'Get in the damn car'

"No...because you haven't told me. I don't even know where are going Bruce." I said looking over at him as he placed a cassette into the tape thing.

"I'm trying to talk to you, you are so rude sometimes." I said leaning back in the seat and crossing my arms.

"Wendigo, in Lost Creek, Colorado." Bruce mumbled as he bobbed his head to AC/DC Highway to Hell.

"Can Clark come?" I asked looking at the 44 year old hunter beside me.

"No." He mumbled

"What why? You need a little angel of the lord." I said as I pocked his side.

"Bitch." Bruce said looking at me before looking back at the road.

"Jerk." I shot back.

"Did anyone say my name?" A deep raspy voice said from behind.

I looked back shocked and saw Clark in his usual t-shirt and jeans with nice shoes.

Clark was face to face with me. Literally his nose was touching my nose. I gulped and looked into his blue eyes.

"Clark, remember you and Bruce talked about this. Personal space?" I said as I pulled away a little bit.

"Oh yes, sorry for being in your 'bubble'" Clark said using quotations around bubble.

"Your good, Clark." I said as I slightly smiled and looked it the window.

"I know I'm good, I'm an Angel. There's nothing wrong with me, is there something not good about me Y/N?" He asked confused.

"You are good Clark. It's just an expression. Something us humans say." I said

"Bruce, I got you a sandwich." Clark said handing him a sandwich on a plate.

I looked back at Clark and he smiled at me. I gave him a awkward smile and turned around me.

"Where did you get that plate?" I asked Clark.

"The bunker,I was looking for y'all and then I found you and here. Bruce." Clark said shoving the sandwich in Bruce's face.

"Thanks." Bruce mumbled as he snatched the sandwich and shoved it in his mouth.

"Y/N, I made you a sandwich too." Clark said as he passed a plate in front of me.

"Oh no, I'm good Clark I already ate." I said "but thanks." Declining his offer politely.

"Please, accept this sandwich as a gesture of solidarity."Clark said with a small pout on his face.

"Take the sandwich, Y/N." Bruce mumbled as he lightly pushed me.

"Okay, thanks, Clark." I said as I grabbed the sandwich and nibbled on it.

"So, why did you call? I'm glad you didn't call the device. The voice said I was almost out of minutes." Clark said as he sat back and twiddled his thumbs.

"I thought you could help us. We are going to go hunt and kill and Wendigo." I said as I unbuckled my seat and sat in the back with Clark.

"But your back against the door, I'm tried and I need to sleep." I said as i laid against his chest.

"Don't you steal me girl. You hear me Clark?" Bruce said as he glared at the angel.

"I will not do what the pizza man did." Clark said

I giggled and looked at my boyfriend who continued to glare at the blue eyed angel.

"I'm going to sleep, tell me when you need to cuddle with your boyfriend." I said as I smiled at Bruce.

"He's not my boyfriend." Bruce grumbled as I slowly feel asleep.

••••

This sucks. I'm so sorry