Batman(smut)- Possessive much?

Y/N POV:

"Hurry up!" Bruce yelled as banged on the bathroom door.

I huffed and quietly started throwing a tantrum. Something I didn't grow out of since, I was now 25. I didn't like people rushing me. I felt like I wasn't ready, and look hideous.

"I'm almost done, give me like 5 minutes!" I yelled back at the 44 year old man.

"5 minutes or do you mean an hour?" He yelled back.

"Screw you, Bruce Wayne." I mumbled as I added the finishing touches to my makeup. I looked at my dress and smiled at myself. I opened the door and walked into the living room.

"How do I look?" I asked twirling

"Gorgeous." He mumbled as he got up and pulled me in for a very passionate kiss. I kissed him back and pulled back.

"you are going to ruin my makeup." I mumbled

"Come on, I have the car ready." He said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to his Rolls Royce.

He held open the door, for me and I slipped into his car. He drove the drive towards Metropolis. I silently, hummed to the music that was playing in the chair.

"Bruce, do we have to go? I kind of just want to cuddle and watch movies with you." I pouted

"We have to go to this, Y/N. We will stay for a little bit, and then we can go home." He looked over at me with a small smile on his face. He looked back at the road and placed his hand on my upper thigh.

After about an hour, we made it to Lex Luthor's charity event. Bruce opened my door and I mumbled a thank you.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him as we walked by people. He let go of my hand and wrapped his strong arm around my waist.

I leaned into him as we walked past people and said our hello's. One man stopped Bruce, and started talking to him about random things and how to start up a business I guess.

I looked around the room and saw two people that caught my eye. Lex Luthor and Clark Kent (reporter for the Daily Planet). I smiled a bit and waved.

They both waved back, and Lex walked away, A blush on his face, while Clark, made his way over to us. The man went away and Bruce turned to face me.

"Mr. Wayne! Clark Kent, Daily Planet. What's your position on the bat vigilante in Gotham?" Clark said as he gave me a small smile with his eyes.

"Bruce Wayne, do I own that newspaper?" Bruce asked out aloud. I slightly hit him,and he gave me a smirk.

"Hi, I'm sorry my boyfriend can be a little, what's the right word. Upfront. I'm Y/N Y/L/N." I said extending my hand out and shaking Clark's hand.

"It's okay. Civil liberties are being trampled on in your city; people living in fear. He thinks he's above the law." Clark said talking about the Bat

"The Daily Planet criticizing those who think they're above the law is a little hypocritical, wouldn't you say?" Bruce said as he gave Clark a knowing look. "Considering every time your hero saves a cat out of a tree, you write a puff piece editorial about an alien that could burn the whole place down."