Batman- Falling In Love With You.

Y/N POV:

My eyes fluttered open, the light hitting my sleepy eyes. I turned away from the light I turned and saw my boyfriend of 6 years. He was sleeping peaceful.

His face which usually he wore a small frown, his face was relaxed almost peaceful. His dark brown hair with touches of grey was all over the place. His mouth slightly open, light snores escapes his mouth, while drool fell from his mouth.

I smiled to myself, I was so lucky to have him in my life. I have no idea where I would be without him. He was my rock.

I hummed to myself as I drew small circles on his bicep, with my ring finger. A small smile formed on his face. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. He placed his head in the crook of my neck, giving me small kisses.

"What are you humming, love?" Bruce mumbled

I lightly smiled as I wrapped my arms around him and ran my fingers through his hair. "But I can't help falling in love with you." I whispered into his ear.

I felt him smile, as he lightly chuckled and drew hearts on my hip bone. He looked up and me and pecked my nose. I smiled and gave him an Eskimo kiss.

 I smiled and gave him an Eskimo kiss

"I love you." He mumbled as he rested his hands on my small baby bump.

"I love you, too." I mumbled as he rested his forehead on mine.

We laid there in each other arms, he drew small circles on my stomach as his eyes closed. He looked so happy with life. He wasn't upset with the world anymore.

"Thank you." He mumbled

"For?" I asked chuckling.

He looked down and blushed a little. He had a small smile on his face, he looked back up and me. "For loving me, for giving me a family, for being there for me when I needed you. I really appreciate it." He said as he blushed.

"Your welcome." I mumbled as I closed my eyes falling back to sleep. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, little man." He mumbled as he left a kiss on my stomach, making me smile.