Batman- Cuddle

Y/N POV:

I tapped my pencil against the desk, as I sat in Bruce's, office chair. I looked at the problem that was in front of me and squinted, thinking about how to solve this equation. I quickly wrote the steps down and typed my answer into the computer. I waited patiently as it was loading to see if I got it right or wrong. I smiled when the little text bubble read "Correct" in bold letters. I hummed a tune as I clicked to the next question.

"Y/N?" I heard Bruce's voice say as he entered his office.

"Hey, babe." I said as I smiled up at him.

He walked over to me and pulled me in for a quick kiss. He stood behind the chair and look at the computer in front of him. He looked down at me as I looked up at him. I gave me a smile as he looked at me with this look of love in his eyes.

He sat on the corner of his desk, and started to speak,"What are you doing here, Princess?"

"I didn't feel like going home, I wanted a different environment, to do my homework in." I said as I worked on my next math problem.

"Princess, this is a professional work place, leggings and an oversized shirt is not a good choice of clothing." He said as he looked me up and down. "So you took my Gotham Baseball shirt." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry, it's just very comfortable." I mumbled my cheeks turning red. "I just also wanted to cuddle." I said as I covered my face embarrassed.

I peaked through my fingers and he was looking at me, and he had a small smile on his face. He picked me up from his chair and carried me over his shoulder. I squealed as he smacked my ass, "be quiet." He said with a chuckle.

"Bruce, we are in a professional work place remember?" I said

"I own this place, I'm all good princess." He said

He made his way over to the couch on the opposite side of his office. He sat me on his lap, pushing the hair that was in my face out of the way. He pecked my nose, making me scrunch my nose up. He chuckled as held me in his arms.

"Thank you." I said as I cuddled closer to him, my head on his chest.

"Your welcome, princess. Plus how can I pass up on cuddling, the love of my life." He said as he pecked my forehead.