Superman- Wait, You're A Wayne (Part 2)

Y/N POV:

"Babe, wake up your phone has been blowing up non-stop." Clark said as he slightly shook me as my eyes fluttered open.

I grabbed my phone and answered it with my eyes starting to close.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone as Clark pulled me closer to his chest.

"Y/N Y/L/N Wayne, where are you. You said you would be home at 10. It's one in the afternoon." I heard my dads voice yell through the phone.

I shot up, and started to apologize as I frantically grabbed my clothes.

"I'm so sorry dad, I spent the night at a friends house. He will drop me off, I will be there in a hour promise." I rushed out as I hung up.

I grabbed my panties and bra and put them on,I grabbed my Nike shorts and put them on along with my Jesus sandals. I grabbed a random sweatshirt from Clarks closet and ran to the bathroom. I did my business and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I ran out of the bathroom and bumped into a hard chest.

"Who was it?" Clark asked as he rubbed his eyes.

I was distracted by him only wearing his boxers. I looked him up and down as I bit my lip. My fingers must of had a mind of there own because they were tracing Clarks 6 pack.

"Should i put on a short so you won't be so distracted?" Clark asked a smirk on his lips.

"No." I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him in for a hug. "Put can you get dressed, i told my dad I would be home in an hour and I need a ride." I mumbled as I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, let me do my thing, and we will go." He said as he pecked my forehead.

~Time Skip~

I looked over at Clark and he was looking at the huge house in front of him. He was nervously tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Don't be nervous, my dad will love you." I said as crawled over the console of the car and I was straddling his lap.

"You think so?" He asked as he looked at me with nervousness in his eyes.

"I know so." I said as I pressed my lips to his.

I ran my fingers through his hair, and lightly tugged on the ends. He kissed back and placed his hand on my hips as he lightly moved my hips back and forth. I let out a low moan and Clark stuck his tongue in my mouth. He had dominance, he softly rocked his hips with mine.

"Babe." He mumbled as he pulled back. " I can't cum in my pants." He said as he blushed.

I leaned forward so I was close to his ear. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you." I said as I kissed below his ear.

"Babe." He said tapping me on the shoulder. I looked at him and he had wide eyes.

I slowly looked over my shoulder, and I blushed as my dad stood there his arms were crossed and a frown on his face.

"For fuck sakes." I mutters as I opened the car door.

"Language." Clark said as he gave me a knowing look. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

"Hey daddy." I said as I went to hug my dad. I hugged Alfred and he hugged me back. "Dad, Alfred this is Clark Kent my boyfriend." I said as Clark smiled and looked me up and down and then looked down.

" I said as Clark smiled and looked me up and down and then looked down

"Mr. Wayne." Clark said as he shook hands with my dad.

My dad shook his hand and glared at the teenage boy in front of him. Clark was slightly taller then my dad. Maybe just by a few inches.

"Clark, meet Alfred the butler. But he usually doesn't butler. He does his own thing. He raised my dad when he was little and he helped my dad raise me." I said as Alfred slightly had a smile on his face. Clark shook his hand and Alfred shook back.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kent." Alfred said

"Call me Clark please." Clark said as he walked over to me and wrapped a arm around my waist.

"How old are you son?" My dad asked as we walked inside the house.

"19, sir." Clark said

"You do realize my daughter is 17." Dad said as he glared at Clark as we all sat down in the couch.

"Yes sir." He mumbled looking down.

"You shouldn't be doing things like that in the car." Dad said his voice slightly rising.

"Dad, I'm turning 18 in less then a month. Everything that has happened, as been at my pace. He hasn't done anything wrong. I love Clark, and Clark loves me." I said as I looked at my dad, he looked at me with emotionless eyes.

"Love isn't real, your mom "loved" me, and I really loved your mom. You know how that turned out, she left me, she left you. Love isn't real, what you have isn't real. You think your in love because of what you see in movies, what you hear in songs. It hurts when someone you love leaves." Dad said as he looked at me and Clark with anger in his eyes.

"Dad, honestly mom can suck a dick. She left us, all she wanted was her name next to yours. She just wanted money. I hate people like, I know you did really like my mom. But you need to get out, date again. Love is real dad, I promise. I know you hurt every night. Because so do i, it hurts not having a mom, but Clark helps me. Maybe if we find someone for you, maybe you can be happy." I said as Clark rubbed the pad of his thumb over my knuckles.

"Fine, one date. That's it and if I don't like it. I'm single for the rest of my life. You can be with Kent, I swear to god Kent, if you as much hurt my daughter. I will kill you with my bare hands." My dad said getting up from his seat as he stood in front of Clark with his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face.

Clark gulped as nodded his head. "Yes sir, I would never hurt your daughter."

"Good." My dad said a small smile on his face as he walked away.

"Well that went well." I said

"Not really, he caught us almost humping each other, I had to hide behind you and place a pillow over myself, because I have a boner. So I'm gonna say that's the worst horrible first impression ever." He said

"Okay, so maybe it was, but come on. It went somewhat well after that." I mumbled as I kissed his neck.

"Yea, go were is your room, I need you to help me with something." He said as he picked me up bridal style.

"Up the stairs and last door on the right." Alfred said as he walked by and handed me a condom.

"Alfred." I mumbled as I snatched the foil packet from him.

"He didn't ruin the mood did he?" I asked

"Nope." He mumbled as I leaned up a bit and stared to kiss his neck.

"Good, now hurry, Daddy."

••••

So, yea I thought this was a cute idea. A AU where Clark is a teen. I kind of what to do like a mini series. But I'm not sure so leave a comment if I should.