Superman- So, you have two boyfriends now?

Y/N POV:

"Bruce come on." I said a small pout on my lips.

"I hate you for this." He mumbled as he walked out of the dressing room with a Superman t-shirt on. He gave he a look, and I continued to giggle.

He rolled his eyes, and shook his head. He looked good in the shirt. It for very well.

"Bruce, it looks nice

"Bruce, it looks nice." I said

"Go to hell." He mumbled.

"Bruce, come on, let's go to shop somewhere you actually like. Tell me the store and we can go." I said leaning against the wall.

"Armani." He said

"Well, I don't think Gotham mall has a Armani store." I said

I heard him let out a big sigh. He came out of the dressing room, with his Nike shirt and shorts on. He looked like a regular guy, especially since he was wearing a SnapBack.

It was kinda of weird, seeing Bruce in regular clothes. He was always dressed up wherever he went. He never dressed down. Unless he was at home or didn't want to be seen in public.

"Come on, let's go. I need to new shoes." He mumbled as he put his arm around my shoulders.

We continued to walk around the mall, and then sat down at the food court.

"What do you wanna eat?" Bruce asked

"Pizza!" I said

"Pizza it is." He said as he walked off towards the pizza line.

I say quietly, as I played on my phone. I would occasionally look up, and people watch for a few Mounties then, I would be back to my game.

"Y/N?" I heard my name being called, I looked up and saw my boyfriend.

"Clark,babe what are you doing here?" I asked

"I needed some socks." He said pulling you in for a hug.

"Clark, you can literally go to target and get socks." I said giggling

"I know, but I like those Nike ones you got me." He said

"Who are you with?" He asked as he sat down at the table.

"Y/N, I see you bought a friend." Bruce said s he played the slice of pepperoni pizza in front of me.

"Bruce Wayne meet Clark Kent, Clark Kent meet Bruce Wayne." I said introducing the two. I picked up my pizza and ate it, I offered Clark a bite and he took a huge bite.

"Jerk." I mumbled

"So, Clark how do you know Y/N?" Bruce asked

"Oh, she's my girlfriend. How do you know Y/N, Bruce?" Clark asked

"I prefer Mr.Wayne, she and I were friends when she was younger. She's is my secretary." Bruce said, I gave him and look and he shrugged as he sat back in his seat.

"Don't listen to him babe, Bruce is a asshole sometimes." I said pecking Clark's lips.

"Jerk." Bruce mumbled

"Bitch." I said back.

We sat and talked for awhile, before, Bruce and I needed to leave.we all got up, and I said my goodbyes to Clark.

"So, you have two boyfriends now?" Clark asked glaring at Bruce.

"Nope, just one, why?" I asked

"You always hang out with Bruce, you never want to hang out with me. Do you not love me?" Clark asked

"I should be asking you that, you jealous man. You are such a hypocrite sometimes I swear Clark Jospeh Kent." I said huffing and looking away from him.

"How am I a hypocrite?" He asked getting all defensive.

"What's the bitches name you are always with? You know, the one you work with, the one who always seems to find herself in some kind of trouble. Oh that's right, Lois Lane. Maybe you have two girlfriends Clark. I hang out with Bruce, because he actually wants to be around me."I said my arms crossed a frown in my face as i looked at him.

"Look, I'm sorry but saving people is part of my job." He said as he cupped my cheek and put a hand on my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Well, maybe you should have a limit on how many times you save a person. Take Lois for example, she Is way over the limit. So just let her die." I said a smirk on my face.

"Y/N Y/L/N." He said with a stern voice and a look.

"I'm sorry, look we are both jealous of people we shouldn't be jealous of." I said

"Well, Clark should be jealous of me." Bruce said

"Shut the hell up, Bruce." I said looking over at him and laughing.

"Wanna go home, and cuddle while we watch, reruns of Supernatural?" Clark asked as he a placed a kiss to my forehead.I nodded my head.

"Bye Bruce. Come by tomorrow, jerk." I said as I ran and gave him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Bye darling, and don't worry I will, bitch."

I ran back to Clark and he wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked away laughing and talking about what season we should watch.