Batman- Cuddles

Since I'm sick, I'm gonna post this. 😄 it's short, but I'm took NyQuil and I can barely keep my eyes open. Plus I really do sound like a man. Well according to my brother, a boy hitting puberty. But it's not breaking, it's just deep 😂

••••

Y/N POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible cough. I sat up and took a sip of water, that was so sitting on the bed side.

"Are you okay baby?" Bruce asked as he turned on his side and  put his arm around my waist and pulled himself closer.

"I think I'm sick." I mumbled as my voice sounded like a mans.

I put my hand over my mouth. Bruce ran his hands through his hair and rubbed his eyes. He let out a small chuckle as he looked at me.

"I'm gonna get the medicine." He mumbled as he got out of bed.

"Bruce it's okay." I said my voice scratchy.

"I'm gonna get you cold medicine and that's final, missy." He said as he walked into the bathroom.

He walked back in the room with a blue cup of medicine in his hand. He gave it to me and smiled.

"Drink it, it'll make you pass the fuck out." He said with a chuckle.

I nodded and drank it super fast , as I sent a chill down my spine and not the good kind. I laid down and pulled the covers up till they where at my chin.

"Do you need anything else baby?" He asked genuinely concerned about how I was.

"Cuddles?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Of course baby. Let me go put this cup back and I'll be right here, with your cuddles." He said kissing my forehead.

Bruce got back into bed and put his arm around me, and held my hand. He was warming me up which was good, considering Im freezing.

"Good night, babe." He said as he kissed the back of my neck.

"Night." I chocked out.

He feel back asleep after a few minutes. While I stayed awake for a few. I was thinking about everything that was happening. I smiled to myself thinking for the first time since we started dating which was a year ago, I love this man.

 I smiled to myself thinking for the first time since we started dating which was a year ago, I love this man