Batman- I Was Made For Loving You.

In this imagines there's gonna be a few flashbacks. I got this idea from listening to Tori Kelly's "I was Made For Loving You" ft. Ed Sheehan.

••••

Y/N POV:

I was ten when my life was turned upside down. But not in a bad way, in a good way. It was the day I meet my best friend. Bruce Wayne.

I remembered the day I talked to him for the first time. It made me smile, remembering the days when we had nothing to worry about.

I looked at the picture of us, my two front teeth missing my hair in piggy tails, my arms around Bruce's shoulder smiling at the camera. Bruce had a small smile on his face, his hair messy. He was looking at me, with a look in this eyes, that I didn't catch until we were both 18.

Flashback

"Bruce you made it to the party!" I yelled over the music as I throw my arms around his neck and gave him a hug.

"Yea, I had to make sure you made it home." He mumbled as he gave me a quick hug back and placed his hands in his pockets.

I smiled up at him as I drank from my red solo cup. He grabbed the cup and placed it somewhere else. I frowned and he looked away, watching people have fun.

"You wanna dance?" I asked as I put my fingers through his belt loops and pulled him towards me.

His cheeks turned a bright red, he licked his lips and shook his head no. He removed my hands and went to go sit on the couch. I tilted my head and looked at him.

I just wish he would return my feelings. It hurt inside knowing he only saw me as a sister. I didn't want him to see me that way, I wanted to be more. I looked at him one more time, and shook my head.

I disappeared into the crowed and danced with so many people I lost count. One guy, I had forgot his name, since I had more than one drink in me, I believe his name was Jack or something like that, asked me to follow him, so I did.

"Y/N Y/L/N!" I heard my name being yelled.

I turned around and saw Bruce making his way towards me. I giggled and jumped into his arms, putting my legs around his waist. Bruce gave me a look and I looked down.

"You're coming with me." He said as he made his was to his car.

"Man, we were gonna have fun." I heard Jack say

"Yea, we were gonna have fun." I mumbled

"No, she is coming with me and that's it!" Bruce yelled

"Fine, she was just a slut anyway." Jack said

I was a slut? Im a slut. Logan was right.

Bruce set me down and made his was over to Jack. I left as soon as I heard the first punch being thrown. I walked out the door and towards my spot.

I wrapped my arms around me and sat in the grass, looking at the pond. I heard someone sit beside me. There hand reached out and took mine.