Batman- You're gonna be a big brother!

Not sure if I like this one. Oh well, I hope you like it. I thought it was kind of cute.

••••

Y/N POV:

"Come on, lets go little one." I said as I picked up Ethan. His eyes crinkled as he smiled at me, as he sucked on his pacifier. I closed the car door, and headed towards the building my husband owned. Wayne Enterprise.

He laid his head down on my shoulder, and played with my hair. His blue eyes looking at me. His brown hair, was always messy, yet looked nice. He was a late bloomer. He just learned how to walk about a week ago. He couldn't speak, he didn't even make noises. He was always a quiet baby, the only time he cried was when he was born.

"You happy we get to see daddy?" I asked. He lifted his head up, and looked at me and nodded his head.

Ethan, was a huge daddy's boy. He was always around Bruce. Whenever he was just with Bruce, he always looked at him with his big blue eyes, his eyes held so much curiosity, as he would suck on his pacifier.

"Hello. Mrs.Wayne." Mrs.Henry, said as she smiled at me. I replied with a "hello." To the old lady that sat in the lobby of Wayne Enterprise.

I walked to the elevator, and got in and pressed top floor button. We went up and I could hear Ethan's steady breathing as he continued to twirl my hair. He lifted his head up and pointed his hand up.

"Yea, were gonna see daddy." I mumbled as I kissed his forehead.

The elevator came to a stop, the doors opened and I stepped out. Ethan and I were greeted by Bruce's workers. I smiled and replied to there hellos. I walked to Bruce's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said his voice ruff, like he just woke up or something.

I opened the door and Bruce sat at his desk. He gave us a small smile. I could tell he was happy that we showed up.

"Hey baby." Bruce said as I walked over and gave him a kiss. "Hey Eth." Bruce said as he kissed Ethan's forehead.

"Ethan and I decided to come and take you out to lunch." I said as I placed Ethan down. He walked slowly over to Bruce. Bruce picked him up and set him on his lap.

"Were are we going? McDonald's?" Bruce asked as he looked at Ethan. Ethan nodded his head.

Bruce got up and placed Ethan on his hip, and we walked out of his office. We left the building, my hand placed in his. We walked down the street to the closet McDonald's.

"Have you been good to mom?" Bruce asked as he sat Ethan in the booth next to him as he waited for our food.

Ethan nodded his head again, as he looked at his dad with such awe. He tapped Bruce's arm and pointed at the playground area. Bruce picked him up and set him on the table, taking his Nikes off.

"When I call you, come and eat okay."Bruce said as he took the blue pacifier out of his mouth. Ethan tried to reach for it, but Bruce held it back. "No, daddy's gonna hold it, you can have it back when we leave." Bruce said

Ethan ran off and started to play. We sat there talking for a good 10 minutes before our food came. Bruce called out for Ethan and he came stumbling towards us. He ate his chicken nuggets and drank his milk. When he was done he was handed back his pacifier.

"So boys I have to tell you something." I said, both of them looked at me with the same curious expression. "Eth, you're gonna be a big brother." I said. He looked at me with the most adorable expression.

"Are you serious?" Bruce asked as he looked at me, as he smiled

"Yea, I'm been pregnant for a month, I just found out the other day

"Yea, I'm been pregnant for a month, I just found out the other day." I said smiling.

"This is great!" Bruce said as he hugged me and kissed my temple. "I love you." Bruce said as he pecked my lips. "And I love you Eth." Bruce said as Ethan smiled up at his dad.

"I love you, boys." I said as I pecked Bruce's lips and pecked Ethan on the cheek.