Batman- Take Your Daughter To Work

Bruce POV:

"Babe." Bruce heard his wife say as she rolled over and placed her head on his bare chest.

"What's up?" He asked as he ran his fingers through her long Y/H/C hair.

"Do you think you can take Parker to work today, while I go visit my grandma?" She asked as she looked down.

Her grandma was on the verge of dying and she wasn't taking it very well. She would cry herself to sleep, her grandma took care of her when he mom left when she was little. So she had a very close connection to her grandma.

"Of course." He said without hesitation.

"Alright, I'll go get Parker ready." She said as she got out of bed and went to the door.

"Baby." Bruce said as he got out of bed and made his way to Y/N.

"Yes, Wayne?" She asked as she turned around and looked at her husband.

"I love you." He said as he pecked her lips

"I love you, too." She said blushing as she opened the door. 

After Bruce got dressed in his suit and tie he walked downstairs and say his daughter, in what looked like pajamas.

"Baby, tell daddy, who got you dressed." Y/N said

"I did, do I look okay?" Parker asked looking up at her father for approval.

"Gorgeous." Bruce said as he kissed his wife goodbye and him and Parker where of the door.

*time skip to work*

"Daddy." Parker said as she was holding onto Bruce's hand as they walked inside the building.

"Yes baby?" He asked looking down at her.

"This building has our last name on it." She said as she pointed to the sign as we walked in

"Yea, daddy owns this building." He said

She looked up at her dad and her eyes widened. She tugged on his hand and he bent down so she was eye level with her.

"Daddy, are we Royal? Am I a princess?" The 4 year old asked with hope in here eyes.

Bruce chuckled at his daughter and swooped her up into his arms. "Yes baby, I'm like the King and you are the princess." He said as he lightly tickled her as the got into the elevator.

They rode the elevator up to the very top. Bruce walked to his office Parker still in his arms.

She asked questions about anything and everything. Bruce answered as he typed away on his computer. He never got bored about the questions she asked.

The had lunch together, and she sat quietly swinging her feet as she ate the sandwich in front of her. As she watched people walk by and ask her dad questions.

At the end of day Parker didn't want to leave. She say with her arms crossed and a frown on her face.

"Baby, we have to go. Mom is waiting for us at Chick-fil-a." He said pleading with his daughter.

"No, I wanna stay here." She said

Bruce huffed as he scooped Parker into his arms and walked out of his office, Parker moving trying to get out of his grip.

Bruce finally got Parker in her car seat and he looked at her and she looked away.

"I had fun today, I didn't want it to end." She said as she looked at her father with puppy dog eyes.

"I know baby, next time there is a 'Bring Your Daughter To Work.' Day. I'll bring you." He said

"Promise?" She said sticking her pinky out

"I promise." He said as he gave his daughter a pinky promise.