Superman- Are You Embarrassed Of Me?

This is also an AU, Clark Kent, isn't superman. He is just a regular 33 year old guy (that how old Henry Cavill is), working as a waiter.

••••

Y/N POV:

I sat down across my Ex-Boyfriend, Ethan, and my son, Tyler who just turned 9.

He wanted to celebrate his birthday at chilis. It was his favorite restaurant so I didn't oppose.

"Hi my name is Clark, what would you like to drink today?" He asked as he looked over at me, with a small smile.

You see me and Clark are in a secret relationship. We couldn't tell anyone because one way or another, Ethan would find out and be so furious.

"We will have two waters and a coke for the birthday boy." Ethan said as he looked at Clark.

"Happy birthday, big guy." Clark said as he gave Tyler a high five.

"Thank you." Tyler said smiling, showing of his pearly whites.

Clark walked away, but not before winking at me. Causing me to blush, I looked back at the boys and Ethan was giving me a look.

"What?" I asked

He shook his head and whispers something into Tyler's eat. Tyler smiled and nodded his head before leaving to do God knows what.

"Really?" Ethan said

"What?" I asked

"He's like 40, you are 25 and a mom to a 9 year old. At least go for someone who can keep up with you." He said

"What do you mean keep up with you?" I whispered

"Your lifestyle, I mean come on waiter can't get with a VS Angel like you, he needs to date someone in his league." He said

"Ethan, that's rude, it doesn't matter who I am. Or what I do, to be in someone league. Everyone has a chance with anyone no matter what they do." I mumbled angrily

"Look my son doesn't need to have another "dad" okay? If you have another man in my house that I bought you, I will kick you out you understand, and I will take Tyler with me. Understood?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yup." I said as Tyler came back and showed us something he found.

"Excuse me." I said as I got up from the table and made my way towards the bathroom.

"You okay babe?" I heard a deep voice ask.

"Yea, just stressed." I said as I rubbed my temples.

"Are you embarrassed of me, being a waiter?" He asked sadness was in his eyes.

"Of course not. I know you heard some of the conversation but I will never be embarrassed of you." I said as I kissed his lips.

He held my face and slowly kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and flushed my body against his.

"He's gonna catch us

"He's gonna catch us." I mumbled as I pulled away.

He pulled away and I pulled him him for a peck on the lips.

"Stop" I mumbled as I kissed him again.

"Stop."

Another kiss

"Stop

Another kiss

"Clark." I moaned into his mouth as I grabbed him by his belt loops and pulled him into his arms

"I stopped." He said laughing against my lips.

"Are we gonna finish this later?" I asked as I started to kiss his neck.

"Yes, your horny teenager." He said chuckling as he pecked my lips.

••••

Part 2?