Batman- Back Away From My Chest.

Has anyone seen Archer? If so there's a Archer reference in here. I love when Archer does this, it makes me laugh. Because it's something I do to my mom, when she wont respond to me.

••••

Y/N POV:

"Y/N." I heard Bruce mumble as he poked my boob.

"Y/N." He said again poking my boob again.

"Y/N. He said a little louder poking harder.

"YYYY/NNNNNNNN!" He yelled as he repeatedly poked my boob.

"WHAT?!" I yelled as sat straight up in our shared bed.

"Your boobs are bigger." He said as he sat up and cupped my breast. I smacked his hand away, and got out of the bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Bruce Wayne?" I asked as I opened the closed the door to our room, and made my way to the nursery.

I walked in and saw Rayn wiggling around. Once he saw my face, he started laughing and reaching up for me.

"Hi baby boy, are you hungry?" I asked in my baby voice as I gentle picked him up, and walked to the rocking chair. I sat down and unbuttoned my shirt a bit, and started to breast feed, Ryan.

"So, I have done some research and your boobs have definitely gotten bigger." Bruce said as he walked into the nursery with two bras in his hands.

"Why do you have my bras?" I asked

"Research, Mrs.Wayne, research." He said

"So I googled why do women's breast get so big, and it's because you have milk inside them." He said with a surprised tone. I looked at him and then rolled my eyes.

"Your daddy is so weird sometimes." I said looking at Ryan, who was looking at meeting is big brown eyes. "He's also very old." I said as Ryan reached up and wrapped his little fingers around my pinky.

"I heard that!" Bruce yelled from the bedroom.

"Stop going through my bras!" I yelled

"Babe, I have come to the conclusion, that we need to have tons of babies. Because I'm a tit guy, and boy, seeing your tits this big. They do something to me, so come on. Let's go make some more babies." He said as he walked into the room, as I buttoned my shirt back and started to burp Ryan.

"Yea, can we not say the word tit in front of our son." I said walking over to Bruce and flicking his nose.

He grabbed my boob, and just let his hand sit there. He smiled up and me and I gave him a deadpan look. He wiggled his eyebrows as he licked his lip.

"Back away from my chest." I said walking back him.

"Y/N, baby, come on, I really do want another child. Plus the ti-boob thing is like a bonus." He said as he ran his hand through his salt and pepper hair.

I finished burping Ryan, I rocked him in my arms. He looked over at his dad and started screaming. Bruce walked over and took Ryan, and cradled him.

"Do you want another baby sister or brother?" Bruce asked Ryan, who just looked at him reaching for his hair. Bruce later him on the floor and laid beside him. Ryan rolled on his stomach and started grabbing Bruce's gray hair.

"Come on babe. Let's have another child. Please." He said with a pout. Ryan looked at his dad and started to touch his face. Bruce started to make weird faces with made Ryan scream with joy.

"We can have another one. I'm going back to bed. Stay away from my chest, Bruce Anthony Wayne." I said

Bruce faced Ryan so they where face to face. "Your daddy has moves son." He said as he slightly licked his lips and smiled.

" He said as he slightly licked his lips and smiled