Batman- Doomsday

So while watching g the movie. I came up with this imagine. I couldn't stop laughing to myself about some part. May contain spoilers, so yea.

So I was doing some reading and they said that Bruce Wayne in this movie is in his mid-40s. So I'm going to guess and say 44.

Also your sidekick name is batgirl. I know how original. But you know what, suck it. But she or he, is like really flirty, talkative and sassy.

Yea didn't know what to title it or how to end it. It has spoilers but I lacked that if you want to like skip it so yea.
••••
Y/N POV:

I watched as Superman and Batman, fought Doomsday. I sat beside Alfred, in my costume ready to go and help Bruce. I know he hates his girlfriend being a sidekick. But it has to happen sometimes.

"I don't think they understand that every time they attack him. He grows more with power." I said looking at Alfred.

"Tell him, when you get there, ma'am." He said as I slipped my mask on and ran to the bat-mobile.

I hopped into the midnight black car, and speed down the road. I drove as fast as I could. Once I saw a pier that was broken the car turned into a air craft. I flew to the abandoned island. I jumped out and landed in-between both Superman and Batman.

Superman looked over at me and I blushed as I pushed my (Y/H/C) hair out of the way. I gave him a small smile and then he looked at Bruce.

"She with you?"

Bruce looked at me with a stern look

Bruce looked at me with a stern look. I gave him a small smile and put my hand behind my back, I twisted my black vans into the dirt.

"Yea." He mumbled "I told you not to wear vans. If you are gonna be out here." He mumbled as he looked at my shoes.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't informed I was supposed to wear all metal.An then change like I was in the Victoria Secret fashion show" I turned towards Clark and looked at him. "Boys in leather, I like it Kent." I said biting my lip and looking Clark up and down. "They make your ass look amazing. Trust me." I said walking past and smacking both Bruce and Clark asses.

"Y/N!" Bruce yelled

"I have a secret identity for a reason, batman. I mumbled

"Diana, let's kick some ass." I said as I ran and jumped on her shield. She popped me in the air and I roundhouse kicked doomsday in the face. I landed my hair in my face I pushed it out of the way and Wonder Women me her sword and I tried to use as much force so he wouldn't keep on growing. I sliced his arm and Bruce came and tackled me out of the way as Clark, has the spear with kryptonite.

(SPOILERS)

He stabbed doomsday, doomsday's arm grew back only thins time with a claw. He impaled Clark and Clark grabbed what I think is his thumb and pushed himself and the monster closer to him. He got the spear through him, and doomsday entry down. Bruce covered my head, as the explosion died down, we all got up.

Lois ran to Clark, she started crying. Bruce grabbed Clark and lowers him down towards Diana. We hoped down so, we were with everyone else. Bruce put his arm around me, and pulled me closer towards him. He placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"He can't be dead." Lois mumbled into her boyfriends chest.