Superman- Are You Embarresed Of Me (Part 3)

Clark POV:

He opened his eyes and looked at his sleeping women beside him. He smiled to himself thinking he is the luckiest man in the world. She snuggled closer to him, and placed her head on his chest.

He got out of bed and Y/N opened her eyes, she looked up at him and smiled a small smile before grabbing the pillow he was using and pulled it closer to her.

"I'm gonna make breakfast." He mumbled as he grabbed his pajama pants and put them on before kissing her forehead and leaving the room.

He hummed as he walked down the stairs of the huge house. He made his way to the kitchen and stopped, when he saw someone siting at the bar sipping coffee.

"Hello?" Clark said as he walked into the kitchen.

The man looked at him and he recognized the man sitting in his girlfriends house.

"Ethan?" Clark said completely confused on how he got into the house.

"Awe...So she is dating the waiter. Sad really, she could do so much better than you. I mean, I saw the piece of shit car that you drive. Looks like trash, in this neighborhood." He said as he stood up.

Clark went to the coffee maker and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"You do realize, she can literally do so much better. Y/N could date a movie star, she and Tyler could be traveling to places I never took them, and places where you will never take them." Ethan said with a snicker.

Ethan knew he was slowly but surely breaking down Clark confidence. He knew excited what he was doing and Clark knew that too.

"I'm letting you know, you can loose her any minute, to a guy like me. Charming, wealthy, and someone who is going places. I'm pretty sure, you aren't going anywhere, Mr.Waiter. Before you know it, she will leave you, for someone so much better than you." Ethan said as he finished his little rant.

"I know." Clark mumbled as he looked at the cabinet and licked his lips as he tried to keep from crying. He looked down not trusting himself to look at Ethan.

 He looked down not trusting himself to look at Ethan

"Oh I know you know." Ethan said

"Can you please leave?" Clark asked politely as his voice cracked a little.

"Nope, this is my house. I can stay for as long as I want." He said a smirk on his face.

"Clark, baby." Clark looked at his beautiful girlfriend who had her hair in a messy bun and his oversized shirt on.

"What's wrong?" He asked as she walked into his arms and hid her face in his chest still tired.

"I just missed you." She said in a cute voice and pulled me down and pecked me on the lips, before she was full on kissing me.

There was a throat being cleared so Clark quickly pulled away and grabbed his cup of coffee and handed it to        Y/N, like nothing happened.

"Hello." Ethan said a smile on his face

Y/N POV:

"Why are you here?" I asked as I turned and saw Ethan.

"What, I can't come and check up on my ex?" He asked

"Nope." I said as I took a sip of coffee.

"You do realize, I can kick you out of this house, right?" He said a stupid smirk on his face.

"Oh shut up, look you have a wife. Stop checking up on me, okay. The only good thing that came out of our relationship is Tyler. So look, please leave Clark and I alone. The thins you said to him made me want to smack the living shit out of you. Don't talk to my boyfriend like that do you here me? I don't got around saying shot to your new wife. So don't make my boyfriend feel like he is nothing."'I said as I looked over at Clark and he pushed his glasses up as he looked at me. "Because, he has done so much for Tyler and I. He doesn't need to take us anywhere fancy. All we need is him, and I would never leave him in a thousand years because, I love him." I said smiling at a blushing Clark.

I walked over to Clark and he pulled me into a hug, and kisses the top of my head. I looked at Ethan and he looked at Clark and i.

"I'm sorry, I just get overprotective. I'm gonna go spend the day with tyler and bring him back later."'Ethan said as he quickly left the house.

"I'm sorry for him." I mumbled as I turned in Clarks arms and ran my hand through his curly hair.

"It's okay, thank you for standing up to him for me. He mumbled as he kissed my forehead.

"No problem, love." I mumbled

"I love you." He said as he pecked my lips.

"I love you, too."

••••

Welp, that sucked sorry. This is the last of this little mini series if you want to call it that. 😂