Batman- Hello

So hopefully this doesn't suck. This is just something I came with, when I heard this song.

So like I said before I looked and they don't say the exact age for Bruce Wayne, so I'm guessing 44. If you know a answer message me or comment.

Also I'm not gonna use the whole song. It's a bit long. I'm sorry but I will put the song in the media.
••••
Bruce POV:

Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years
You'd like to meet, to go over everything

The ring of the phone connecting which made Bruce's stomach uneasy. He don't think she would answer. Everything that he put her through, why would she answer him?

"Hello?" He heard her sweet voice say through the phone.

It made his heart flutter, something that hasn't happened in two years. That's how long he hadn't heard her beautiful angelic voice.

"Hello, it's me." He said through the phone, He was sweating and shaking from the nervousness.

"Bruce?" She asked

"Yea, I was wondering if you would like to meet up?" He asked chewing on his bottom lip. One of his nervous habits he hasn't gotten over.

He remembered, that when they were together, every time he bit his lip out of nervousness she would kiss his lips.

She stayed quiet for a bit. It was like two minutes before she answered.

"Bruce it's been years, but I guess." She said as she let out a deep breath.

"Okay, meet me at our old meeting place tomorrow?" He asked braking out into a light sweat.

"Okay, I'll see tomorrow." She said as she hung up.

They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing

He sat on his bed relived she didn't reject him. It was something he feared, but it wouldn't surprise if she did actually reject him, or cancel at the last minute.

She had broke up with Bruce over two years ago. But the pain was still heavy in his heart. They always said, that time would heal his broken heart, but that never happened.

Every time he closed his eyes, he would always see memories of them, when they together.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes anyways.

Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free

*Flashback*

She was straddling his lap, something they did since they first started dating. It just felt so right do them. But when she saddled his lap, it didn't mean she wanted him. It was a sign of affection for them, like a hug or a kiss.

They rarely said anything to each other when they were like this, they always looked into each other's eyes. That was there way of communicating, no words, just looking to each other eyes and smiling.

They would give each other little pecks here and there. Or a sweet passionate kiss, but they never took it that far.

She made Bruce feel young again,which made me home feel good about himself. But he always had felt self conscious being 44. Since she was only 25. He was afraid she would leave him for someone her age. She always reassured him, she would never do that.