Batman- I'm Supergirl

Y/N POV:

"I'm home!" I yelled as I entered the mansion, I set my purse in the couch, and Jensen came running to me.

"Hey, Jen

"Hey, Jen." I said as he jumped up on me. "Where's daddy?" I asked the dog, all he did was run in a circle yapping at me.

"Jensen!" I heard Bruce's voice boom through the mansion. Jensen stopped at sat, his head hung low.

Bruce came into the living room, and he had a look that could kill. His facial features held so many different emotions. One of them being sadness.

"Bruce, what's wrong?" I asked as I walked over to him and cupped his cheeks.

He removed his hands and let out a sigh. He sat down in his chair, and rubbed his hands over his face.

"Where do you go?" He asked

"Work? You know that, why do you ask?" I asked as I sat on the sofa

"I know you leave in the middle of the night. I don't want to accuse you of cheating, but I just need to know. Are you seeing someone else?" He asked

"No of course not. Why would you ask that, you know u would never do that to you." I said

"I found this." He said as he grabbed a magazine, and flipped to the article. There was Clark and I hugging. The title read "Bruce Wayne Girlfriend Cheating?" The way Clark and I where hugging it seemed like we where kissing.

"Bruce it's not what you think." I mumbled, probably not the best words to use at a time like this.

"No it's exactly what I think. It's you thought you weren't gonna get caught. Well, I'm sorry to tell you sweetheart you did." He said as he sat back in his chair.

"Bruce.."

"What is it Y/N? Huh? Am I not good for you anymore. Do you need someone that's your age so you can relate? Did he even pleasure you like I do. Does he know where you love to kissed, that one spot that makes you go wild?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow

"Bruce, he's..."

"The love of your life? Look if you are gonna leave me, just go. But please don't take Jensen; he's the second thing close enough to be my family." Bruce said as sadness in his voice.

"Bruce, that man in the picture, is my older brother Clark. He's superman, and I'm Supergirl. I would never leave you. I was just scared to tell you m, because I thought you would think differently of me." I said as I sat on his lap and ran my hand through his hair.

"So you aren't cheating on me? Baby you don't have to worry about that. I would love you no matter what." He said as he looking up.

"No baby, I'm a superhero, like you. Thank you for being so understanding it means a lot to me." I mumbled as I pecked his lips.

"Why can't you be my sidekick?" He asked a pout in his lips.

"Because, I was with Clark first. Why not ask Jensen, I'm sure you can train him to be like Batdog or something." I said as I cuddled into his side.

"Hmmm...."

"I love you and I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was Supergirl earlier." I said

"Don't worry, and it's fine, I'm sorry i accused you of cheating." He said as he placed a delicate kiss to my lips

"I love you." He mumbled

"Love you too."

•••••

Sorry if this sucks