Batman- Kylo

Y/N POV:

"Kylo." I mumbled as I searched for the small grey kitten with bright blue eyes.

I can't believe I lost a small kitten. How can I possible lose a kitten. I had to find Kylo, Bruce would be furious. He didn't want any animals in his house.

"Come here, kitty, kitty, kitty." I said as I searched for the small animal. I had a laser light flashing everywhere. Maybe Kylo would jump out from under the couch or something.

"Ma'am are you okay?" I heard Alfred's voice say from behind me.

I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and nodded, "yea, I'm good." I said trying to act natural.

"Ma'am, you were calling for a kitten."Alfred asked

"Alfred, i told you can call me, Y/N. You can't tell Bruce okay." I said, he nodded his head and I walked closer to him.

"I brought a little, stray, grey kitten, home. He was shaking from the cold, he so small, maybe barely a month old. I couldn't leave him, out there to die. I know if Bruce finds out about this he will kill me. Please help me find him."

"Okay, where did our leave him?" He asked

"He was sleeping on the couch, and I left for a minute and when I came back he wasn't there." I mumbled

"I'm gonna check the bat cave area, can you check the upstairs area?" I asked

"Of course." He said

I walked towards the bat cave, I opened the door and walked down the stairs. I tipped toed, trying not to make any noise. I groaned as I saw Bruce sitting in his car, typing away on his computer.

"Y/N, are you looking for something?" He asked as he turned in his chair, giving me a look.

"Oh hey, baby, I was just checking on you. Need anything?" I asked as I looked around for the little kitten.

"No, but are you looking for this?" He asked as he held Kylo up in the air.

Kylo meowed, and looked at me with his big blue eyes. Bruce put him down on his lap. Kylo sat down and looked up at Bruce.

"He was all alone and he was shaking, i didn't want him to die. He needs someone to look after him. If you want I give him to my sisters son." I walked closer to him. "I just couldn't let him out there to just die." I said as I sat in the empty chair next to him.

"Hey, look I can make an exception. He's a cute little thing. What did you name him?" He asked

"His name is Kylo." I mumbled

"Like from Star War?" He asked

My cheeks started to heat up, "Yea, from Star Wars." I mumbled

"Do you want to go to a pet store, to get Kylo, some stuff?" he asked

I nodded my head, and Kylo looked up and meowed at Bruce. It almost sounded like a yes. I chuckled and so did Bruce.

 I chuckled and so did Bruce

"Alright, lets go."