Lex Luthor- Twilight

First Lex imagine, I hope you like it.
____

Y/N POV:

Lex and I laid in bed, watching the twilight saga. I was bored out of my mind, I hated this movie with a passion.

I had no say in what we were gonna watch. It was all up to Lex, for some weird reason, he liked Kristen Stewart.

The movie paused and Lex looked down at me, I looked up at him, and he had a small rare genuine smile on his lips. That's one of the many things I loved about Lex, he never smiled his true smile to anyone, only to me. It made me feel so special for some odd reason.

"Are you not enjoying the movie?" He asked

"No, it's just that I don't like Kristen Stewart's  acting. It's like she has no emotion for her roles." I said as I looked up at him

"I think she does spectacular, I don't know what your are saying." He said with disbelief in his voice.

"Alexander, are you being serious." I asked as I sat up and faced him. "She's talking like she lost all life in her body. You know how when I tell you speak with a little more umpft?" I asked him he simply nodded his head.

"That's what she needs, I swear y'all would be the perfect couple or something." I said

"I thought we made the perfect couple?" He asked with concern on his face.

"We do babe, now kiss me." I said

Without hesitation he pulled me in for a sweet kiss. I placed my hand on his cheek, and rubbed the pad of my thumb over his soft cheek.

We pulled away, and his forehead was resting against mine. He had a small smile on his face as he looked at me lovingly.

"God, I love you." He mumbled as he pecked my lips again.

"I love you too, now press play and continue your twilight movie."