Superman- Overprotective Big Brother

Y/N POV:

"Y/N Y/M/N Kent, where have you been?" My older brother Clark asked as I snuck into his apartment he shared with his girlfriend Lois.

"I was out." I said with a duh tone in my voice.

"It's 4 o'clock in the morning. I told you to be home by 12." He said his hands in his hips, like my would do when I came home late.

"Look I was out with someone, plus I shouldn't have to be home at a certain time, I'm 24 for crying out loud." I said as I threw my arms up in the air for empathizes.

"Wait! You were with someone?" He asked easing an eyebrow and giving me a look over.

"Yea." I said my cheeks turning red

"Name and age." He said as he sat down in his chair.

"Bruce Wayne, andheis44." I said as I rushed the last part.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat the last part. I didn't quite hear you." He said as he sat on the edge of his seat.

"He's 44." I mumbled

"Holy shit, you like old guys?" He asked as he started to laugh

"It's not funny." I mumbled as I hid my face.

"Oh yes it it." He said his face turning red from laughter.

"Y/N likes old guys!" He said pointing and repeating over and over again.

"Shut up." I said as I got up and walked past him, but I quickly turned around and smacked the back of his head and went to my room.

"Baby sis." I heard Clark say as I was picked up and tossed on my bed like I was a rag doll or something.

"What?" I asked as I looked up at him

"I'm just trying to keep you out of harms way. I love you, you are the only sister I have. I don't like to share my sister or anything. I'm just scared hat you might get your heart broken, and I don't want that. I can't see you going through another break up. It broke me, seeing you crying over some that you shouldn't waste your tears over." He said as he sat on the bed

I moved so I was siting next to him. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his side.

"Don't worry about me, Kent. I can stand up for myself. I'm a big girl, Clark. But I love how you look after me. Plus, Bruce is so nice, he treats me right and would do anything to make me happy." I said as I smiled just thinking about Bruce.

"If he ever hurts you, I will kill him." Clark said

"I know you will." I mumbled as we looked out my window looking at the stars.