Superman- Hide n' Seek

Y/N POV:

"Y/L/N!" Clark yelled as he passed by me.

I had to put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. We were playing hide n seek, and right now I was hiding and Clark was seeking. He had passed me 4 times already.

"Babe, it's been over an hour. Do you think you can come out?" He asked as he stood a few feet away from me.

I was currently hiding in the bathroom closet. I was hiding at the bottoms were the towels where. I saw a dark blue fabric out of place, in the coroner of my eye. I frowned and turned my head and looked at it. It looked slightly familiar, like I have seen it before.

I grabbed it and held it in my hands m. I turned it around and gasped at what I found. There in my hands was Superman's suit. I gasped and my hand flew to my mouth.

"Babe, I heard you." He said chuckling and walking to the bathroom and opening the closet.

He smiled as he looked at me, his smile slowly falling. He looked at me with a shocked look. I looked back up at him with a look of hurt and a slight bit of disappointment.

"I can explain." He mumbled

"How come you didn't tell me?" I asked as I set the suit on the sink counter.

He pushed his glasses up and fumbled with his fingers. "I was gonna tell you, I promise. I was nervous, you know how people are these days with Superman." He mumbled

"How can you keep something like this from me, Clark!" I said looking at him. He scratched the back of his neck. I grabbed his jaw and pulled him down so we were face to face. "3 years, Clark Kent. We have been together for 3 freaking years. It hasn't occurred to you, to tell me what the hell you have been doing." I said as I let go of his jaw.

"I'm sorry." He said as he rubbed his chin and looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. He walked to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

I followed him as I spoke. "Don't give me that look." I said pointing a finger at him.

"I wanted to keep you out of harms way. I have enemy's believe it or not." He mumbled not looking up at me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked as I straddled his lap. He nodded his head as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How in the world do you fit all of this in that suit?" I asked chuckling as I motioned to all of him. He shook his head and laughed.

He smirked and raised an eyebrow at me. "I have no fucking idea." He mumbled as he pecked my lips.

" He mumbled as he pecked my lips