Superman- Clark,I Swear

So, I'm laying in bed, watching Daredevil season 2 on Netflix. My daily Sunday routine, and I randomly got this idea. I will do, a Bruce imagine like this.

So I hope you like it.

••••

Y/N POV:

"Clark, get your hands off my ass." I mumbled into my pillow.

"No." He said pulling me closer to him, grabbing my ass in the process.

I huffed, as I traced a 'S' on the middle of his chest. He hummed as he placed me directly on top of him.

"Hello, Mrs.Kent." Clark said as he opened his beautiful blue eyes.

"Morning, Mr.Kent." I said a small smile on my face.

"Hungry?" I asked as I placed small light kisses to his chest. Something that kept him calm, for some unknown reason.

"Yea." He said as he ran his hand up and down my side.

I got off of him, and walked out of the door, and towards the kitchen. I grabbed a pan and took the bacon out of the fridge. I opened it and placed the bacon on the hot pan.

"Look at that ass!" Clark yelled as I heard running, and then I felt a sharp pain on my butt.

"Clark." I said gritting my teeth.

"What?" He asked as he looked at the bacon. A beam come from his eyes and into the pan. I looked at the bacon and saw it was perfectly cooked.

"Stupid, super powers." I mutters as I took the bacon out and placed it on a plate.

"Oh you love my powers." Clark said as he walked by tapping my ass with his hand.

"Kent." I said giving him a look. He put his hands up in a sundering way.

*time skip brought to you by, Dean Winchester, saying "I'm Batman."*

I sat down Clark beside me, eating his stack of pancakes and 10 pieces of bacon. I took a bite of my pancake, I looked at my husband as he stuffed his face.

"Babe." He said as syrup ran down his chin, and food flew out of his mouth.

"How attractive." I mumbled."What, Clark?" I asked as I took another bite of my pancake.

"Can you twerk?" He asked as he shoved another fork full on pancakes in his mouth.

I chocked on my food, as I looked at him with wide eyes. He gave me a innocent look.

"Shut the hell up, and eat your food." I said

As we finished eating I took Clark's plate, and mine and took it to the sink. I washed the dishes, and hummed Death Of A Bachelor by Panic!

"hey, baby girl, have you seen the pop tarts?" Clark asked as he walked passed me smacking my ass and towards the pantry.

"Clark, I swear." I said turing around and looking at him.

"What?" He asked

"Kent, are you an ass guy?" I asked

He looked down and looked back up at me a hint of mischief in his eyes and he smirked at me. "Yea."

"