Father Son Moments

Read authors note at the end, it's very important. I guess, maybe.

••••

Bruce Wayne:

Bruce loved reading to your 6 month old son Beau. It's something he did everyday before Beau had to sleep, it was like there own tradition you could say.

One night you sat on the bed scrolling through your phone, when you heard Bruce's voice come closer. You looked up smiled as Bruce was walking and reading to your son.

"If you give a mouse a cookie....He'll want a glass of milk.

Clark Kent:

Clark Kent:

Clark took your son to ice skate when he turned one. Which was sort of a bad idea, Kyle was a late bloomer. He just started walking when he was 16 months. He was getting used to walking for a longer period of time.

"Clark, be careful, if Kyle doesn't wanna skate, don't force him." You said as I watched from the sides.

"Hush women." He said with a chuckle as he guided Kyle.

"Daddy!" Kyle said with pure happiness as he walked across the ice.

"You got this buddy." Clark said with pure pride in his voice, as he helped his son.

" Clark said with pure pride in his voice, as he helped his son

Lex Luthor:

Lex and Levi had a bad habit of ignoring you, when you started talking. You remember Lex saying something to Levi. You didn't think anything of it, until you started talking to both of them one day and they pretend like they were sleeping.

"So today at work..." you said as you saw in the corner of your eye both of them pretending to sleep, as if they were bored. "You got to be kidding me." You mumbled under your breath.

Once you left the room Lex opened an eye. He smiled and Levi looked up at him.

"Good job dude." Lex said to his son, as they did a little fist bump.

••••I have a new updating schedule, I will post every Saturday at 11:30pm,(Central Time Zone

••••
I have a new updating schedule, I will post every Saturday at 11:30pm,(Central Time Zone.)

Also if anyone has any preference ideas, leave a comment.