Batman- You're Jealous Arent You?

Y/N POV:

"Babe, it's are last day here. Come to the beach with me." I said as I straddled my sleeping fiancé's waist.

"No." He mumbled his voice raspy from sleeping. God, his morning voice killed me.

"Please." I said kissing his neck.

"Fine." He mumbled as his fingers went up my legs and too my side tickling.

" He mumbled as his fingers went up my legs and too my side tickling

"Bruce." I said as I tried to off him. His hand firm on his side his fingers tickling my side. "Stop." I said giggling

"Magic words." He said looking into my eyes, a glint of mischief in his eyes, as a smirk was placed on his lips.

" He said looking into my eyes, a glint of mischief in his eyes, as a smirk was placed on his lips

"Bruce Wayne, is the best fiancé in the world, and he is great at sex even though he is old." I said giggling as he let go of me.

"Good girl." He said patting my butt.

I got off of the bed and ran to the bathroom with my favorite bikini. It was a teal strapless top, that looked like a bow, and black cheeky bottoms. I walked out of the rest room and I put a plain white see through shirt, that was basically just for the beach.

Bruce stood in black trunks, shirtless in front of me. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. According to Bruce, he looked really well for a 44 year old. He was really cocky when he was shirtless. He always flexed when I was around.

I grabbed my beach bag and throw everything I need, I grabbed the keys and grabbed Bruce's hand as we left and locked the room.

"You are gonna love the beach. It's so beautiful, like the ocean is super blue, you can see your toes." I said getting super excited.

"We should have brought, Liam." He said looking at his wallpaper.

It was a picture of Bruce, Liam and I. Bruce was holding him, as I looked at the two Wayne men, with love in my eyes. Liam was are baby boy who is 5 months old.

"Babe, I love our son, just as much as you. Clark is looking after him. Plus this is our honeymoon before we get married." I said pouting.

Bruce and I were always busy running around. I was a teacher at Gotham High School, and well Bruce was owned and worked at Wayne Enterprise. Plus after the wedding, I had to go back and teach and Bruce had to go back to work.

"Look, when we come back from the beach, FaceTime Clark and you can see Liam. Okay." I said he nodded his head and wrapped his arm around my waist.

The beach was filled with college kids as we got closer. Bruce looked at me and I slightly smiled. Once my feet hit the sand I took off in a run. Bruce was right behind me.

"What the hell is your problem, women?" He asked out of breath.

"The sand was hot." I said looking for a spot for us to sit.

We walked hand in hand, down the beach. We found a spot, and laid out stuff down. I took my top off, and heard whistles. I blushed but quickly stopped, before Bruce caught me.

"Y/N?!" I heard a voice say as I laid out the towels for us. I stood up, and moved my sunglasses down the bridge of my nose.

"Oh hey, boys." I said waving as I pushed my glasses up.

"I thought you were leaving today?" Taylor of the college kids asked.

"Nope, we actually leave tomorrow." I said

The looked behind me and saw Bruce giving them a look, that would have put them both 20 feet under.

"Taylor, Ryder, this is my fiancé, Bruce Wayne." I said as the two boys looked at my soon to be husband, like fan girls, meeting One Direction for the first time.

"Holy shit." They both said as the Bruce stood up towering over the two boys.

"Hello Mr.Wayne." They both said

I chuckled as Bruce shook there hands and they freaked out claiming and I quote "I'm never washing my hand again."

"Sir, you should have seen your fiancée, playing volleyball yesterday. She's a pro, you are so lucky." Taylor said looking me up and down as he slightly licked his lips.

"Yea, Mr.Wayne, she is a drop dead gorgeous women. Especially after just having a baby. Because damn, I wouldn't even let her, out of my sight. You better be hitting that every night." Ryder said

"Boys." I said giving them a look.

I looked over at Bruce and his jaw was clenched and his knuckles in a fist. I walked over towards him, and placed my arms around his waist and kissed his chest, where his heart is.

He grabbed my face and hungrily kissed me. Both hands on my face, he let one go, letting it trail down my body until it landed on my ass. He smacked it, because grabbing it, making me slightly moan, he stuck his tongue in my mouth, and took dominance.

"Bye." I heard as the ran off.

I pulled away and Bruce quickly pecked my lips as he laid down, me in between his legs.

"You're jealous aren't you?" I asked

"Nope." He said as he placed his ray bans on his face.

"Yes you were. Don't lie, it's okay to be jealous, it shows you care. Plus I think jealous and possessive Bruce, it like super hot." I said turing around and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Well then, yes I was jealous. You need to be in more clothes like jeans and long sleeve when you come to the beach. Know one should see you like this." He said

"Oh shut up." I said "come on Mr.jealous, let's get into the water."