one

remember when
-

a year later

justin

"im sorry." i chuckle at hailey who was laying on the bed. "what do you want from me?"

"golf is stupid, why can't we hang out and do something that's fun?" she questions, pouting.

"golf isn't stupid or boring. you just have the attention span of a six year old." i retort, sticking my tongue out. she stands up and crosses her arms over her chest.

"if i go, can we go to the new amusement park in hollywood tomorrow?" she pouts, me nodding.

"only because you're begging."

that resulted in her hitting my chest, then walking away. sighing, i collect my things, then grabbed my phone last. when i got downstairs, ryan was standing there on his phone. "the one time you invite me somewhere, it had to be golf? you replaced me with hailey."

"hailey's just a friend, she's not my best friend." i throw my arms around ryan and he hits my chest, pushing me off of him. "im serious though."

"shut up." he rolls his eyes. "i hope we're going to the new amusement park."

"you and hailey are big ass kids." i mumble. "yes, we'll go tomorrow."

"yay." he grins. "where's she anyways?"

"don't know." i shrug. ryan and i went in the kitchen to get something to drink before we left and out of boredom, i opened instagram. since my feed was my friends and family, i went to the explore to only see audrey. it was literally all her, even if i refreshed, so i went to her page and saw the recent picture.

 it was literally all her, even if i refreshed, so i went to her page and saw the recent picture

audreybby: peek into the new shoot 😜

shrugging, closed my app. as soon as i heard hailey, ryan and i stood up so we could leave. "maejor called me, which is odd. because i don't like him."

"did you talk to him?" i question. i haven't talked to maejor since the night before the awards, which was a year ago. "what'd he say?"

"here."

she hands me the phone and i start the conversation with, "why are you calling hailey's phone?"

i heard him suck his teeth, "i blocked yours and ryan's number. anyways, im in cali and i need my hoodie and my shoes, unless you threw those away too?"

"no, they're still in my closet." i roll my eyes. "i'm out right now, so when are you coming?"

"tomorrow."

"okay, i'll be here."

he hangs up without saying goodbye, which i didn't expect to happen. sighing, i hand the phone to her and ryan looks at me. "you two still on bad terms?" he questions, and i nod. "you still never told me why."

"it's irrelevant now." i say. "but i know he didn't come to cali just for a hoodie and shoes."

ryan just shrugs, and hailey does too. "you ready?" i sigh, looking at her. she nods, so then we all start to head out.

when we got out there, scooter had just pulled up. "this'll be quick." he says, making hailey and ryan continue to walk.

"what is it?"

"the fashion show you're attending." he sighs. "audrey's walking the runway."

with a closed mouth, i just nod. that's why hailey was fired from the job. "you sure you still wanna go?"

"yeah, we're both famous. we're going to have to get used to seeing each other around." i shrug. "hailey's coming with though."

"that's your funeral."

--------

hehehehehehehshshehhehehe

this might flop bc i have no idea what im writing 😂😂😂😂😂