forty one*

idk why i love this so much but i do
-

justin

back at the hotel, audrey and i were up talking about anything and everything. we sat on the balcony wrapped in the blankets from the bed, and overlooked most of the city. we started off talking about if we could fly what would be the first thing we'd do.

then the conversation varied and then it got serious. about our future. "you know how you said you're all in it?" i had asked.

"yeah, why?"

i sigh. "i don't want to put any extra stress on you. you know, with your family and your brother, i just don't wa-"

"just say it." she cuts me off, poking my cheek.

"when i found out you weren't pregnant, i wasn't happy." i say. "my definition of all in it is starting a family someday and that's what i want. not soon, but whenever we're ready."

"glad to hear you say that because i was pretty sad that i wasn't pregnant." she mumbles, then climbs on top of me. she straddles me, then smirks. "im not letting you impregnate me until i propose."

"cute." i sarcastically laugh at her. "but are we on the same page? about starting a family."

"of course." she kisses me. "and first, i have to get my brothers blessings to propose to you."

i had a feeling she knew i was planning on proposing soon so she was hinting at me to get her brother's blessing without directly saying it. or i'm just overthinking. "stop thinking so much. just relax."

"i am, now." i grin, holding her in my arms. all i could think was this is it, this is what i want. audrey in my arms, us happy and unbothered by the people around us (hailey and her little posse of friends). just right here, right now, was perfect and it's all i could ever ask for. "baby, i want to make love to you right now."

i hear her giggle, "then do it."

"i don't have protection." she sits up from laying on my chest and stares at me. i could tell she was thinking hard, and after a moment, she shrugged.

"take me right now, and whatever happens, happens." she smiles. "if i do end up pregnant, my proposal will just have to wait."

"you're so annoying." i roll my eyes, standing up whilst she wraps her legs around me. when we got to the bed, i kissed her while lightly gripping her waist. her hands are playing with the top hemline of my sweatpants that i eventually took off. soon enough, we were both naked under the thin sheets since we left the blankets on the balcony. "are you sure about this?"

"we've have unprotected sex plenty of times."

"that was when we fucked, baby. i'm making love to you, that's totally different." i cup her cheek. she nods, pulling my closer to her body. as i was positioning myself, i heard her whimper. "you okay?"

"yeah." she nods. i took everything slow, taking care of her throughout it. i slowly thrusted into her, hearing her moan my name softly. smiling, i kiss just below her neck and kept my steady thrusts going. "faster, please baby?"

"of course, princess."

i hear her whimper at the name as i sped up my pace, which caused her to scratch down my back. the pain didn't bother me, it honestly made the mood even more arousing. "god, i love you so much." i mumble.

"i love you too." she kisses my lips. the kiss was cut short due to the moans she was holding back that she finally let out.

"don't be so loud baby girl, we don't want another sex complaint in a hotel." i whisper, and she just starts laughing. i don't care about those saying about if you're laughing and joking in bed then you're not with the right person because that's complete bullshit. the fact that we're so comfortable around each other to even act like this during sex just proves we're right for each other. "im serious."

"i know you are." she squeezes my cheeks while kissing me. "i'll try to keep it down."

by try, she meant obnoxiously yelling my name as loud as possible just to embarrass me. "oh my god." i laugh in her chest after three minutes of her yelling. "this was supposed to be a romantic and serious night."

"it is." she flips us around, moving her hips up and down. she wasn't crazily riding me like she usually does, she was taking it just as slow as i was. "this is our meaning of romantic. this isn't the movies, justin."

"i know, and i love it like this. because i love you."

she hums into my neck, "i love you more."

minutes of us quietly moaning each other's names, she whimpered shakily, "im close, justin."

"i am too, baby girl."

after we had both hit our climax, we laid on the bed with the balcony door wide open letting in cool air that felt refreshing after recent events. we laid there in silence until she fell asleep with a simple. i kissed her temple, and grabbed the blankets from the ground and pulled them over us.

-------

this smut was sucky tbh but i didn't want it very detailed whoops deal with it