forty eight

why do i find this funny
-

justin

days later, we came to the hospital in a hospital hurry. audrey said she wanted to take the pregnancy test, plus she wanted to visit todd and see how he was doing. we went out for dinner last night and when we got to the hotel she threw up and before either of us thought she got food poisoning, we assumed it was morning sickness.

after she visited todd for about fifteen minutes, the same doctor decided to take us to another room. "you don't seem nervous at all." the doctor chuckles. "are you two trying for a baby?"

we both nod. "having a child is a lot. and the fact you're ... you will be a lot more to handle. i suggest you have a lot of support from family."

i nod, "we do."

he nods, then goes into a cabinet then grabs a urine cup and hands it to audrey. "whenever you're ready."

"can you get me a bottle of water?" audrey looks at me and i nod. when i left out the room, andre and his father were walking past.

"why are you in there?" andre chuckles. "don't tell me you two were fucking in there."

his father hits him in his head. "dad, i know you say ellen when they got caught having loud hotel sex."

my face went red. "no we weren't having sex in there, audrey is getting her stomach checked. she thinks she has food poisoning."

that lie wasn't fully a lie but it wasn't the truth. when they finally walk away, i rush to a vending machine and rushed back. when i got back, audrey was handing the urine cup to the doctor. "what'd you want the water for?"

"to quench my thirst." she grins. "and it's awkward when people listen to me pee. that's why i don't use public bathrooms and the fact they're disgusting."

"you're weird." i shake my head, sitting on the reclined bed. "and i told andre you were getting your stomach checked because you thought you were sick."

"great lie." she just chuckles just as my phone vibrated.

ryan: wyd rizzletin

khalil: paparazzi caught you going into the hospital, i thought her brother was okay

justin: he is but he got surgery and stuff, he has to stay

justin: and we're here for a pregnancy test

za: o shit

maejor: OH MY FOS ARE YOU SERIOUS

maejor: that wasn't me i would never be that excited that was avery

khalil: 😂 sure brandon

justin: i'll tell yall what happens

when i locked my phone, the doctor entered the room with a smile on his face. "it's positive. you're pregnant."

audrey turns to me and tackles me in a hug. i held her tight until she pulled away. when she turned to the doctor, he was grinning widely. "do you have any questions?"

"no, not yet at least." she shrugs. "but thank you so much."

"no problem." he chuckles. we left the room, me with a big smile on my face.

"i have to text avery." audrey says.

"do it in the group chat."

instead of audrey saying 'im pregnant' like a normal person, she sent a picture of her stomach.

maejor: what

avery: OH MT FOD IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT IM CRYING

za: o shit sHES PREGNANY

ryan: EVERYONE RUN FOR THEIR LIVES

audrey: ryan kys

maejor: does your momma know

justin: not yet, i'll tell her then im gonna tweet it out, i don't want to hide it

khalil: that's my son 👍🏾

justin: im not your son drink bleach

khalil: maybe i will

i lock my phone, and picked audrey up. she wraps her legs around my torso, then kisses me. "i really hope it's a boy. he's gonna be a momma's boy."

"im fine with a boy." i shrug.

"what if he's blessed with your voice. aw, bieber two point oh." she coos, kissing my forehead.

"it's going to be blessed with your attitude."

"that's a good thing."

"sure."

------

idk whether it should be smooth sailing from here or to add some drama here and there at some points