sixty seven

audrey

as soon as cambree woke up from her nap, justin cooked dinner and justin called the crew over but turned out they were already on their way. so when they arrived, we all sat in the living room while cambree played with her toys.

"you two need to get out, find a babysitter."

"will your mom babysit because we do need a day out?" i look at justin and he shrugs.

"i'll call her."

just as justin started to call her i got a text.

reece: i tried lying to him but todd is coming with us to visit you

andre: and he's not happy

andre: i think he's coming to pick a fight with justin

audrey: i'll handle this

i hand justin the phone as he was talking to his mother then he just sighs. i give it to khalil and he just sighs too. "all you can do is talk to him. i don't want to see justin getting in another fight."

"todd can't fight, he's just all talk." i point out.

"he's still not fighting." khalil laughs. "justin is a titty bop singer not a fighter."

"i'm right here."

"you're still titty bop." ryan smiles from across the room. latavia and avery are playing barbies with cambree, maejor and ryan playing the game and khalil and maia were whispering who knows what to each other.

"your mom." justin rolls his eyes, then hangs up the phone. "mom said she'll watch her."

reece: i feel like we should've told you earlier but we're like driving to your house now

audrey: WTF CAMBREE IS HERE

andre: todd needs to chill tf out that's what needs to happen

when i show justin, he goes outside with the boys and us girls stay inside to watch cambree. "dada?"

"he went outside for a minute, let's just play with your dolls." i smile, and he turns back to her toys.

i go to the window to see justin sitting there and i could tell he's nervous for what might happen.

+

cambree fell asleep after she ate, so we went outside and minutes later they pulled up. reece and andre gave warm welcomes like family should then todd's fake tough ass walked up and chuckles.

"standing with your squad doesn't frighten me." he says, then throws his arm around justin's shoulder. "i just wanna talk to my brother in law."

"it's okay." justin kisses me before we all walk inside. all of ran to the couch and peeked out the window, hopefully where todd can't see us.

"are you here to just harass me or something?" justin questioned.

"no, im here to make sure your intentions are good even though you're already engaged and have a child." he says. "i've been told to not contact audrey ever since we left with my mother and when i was in that coma and she was here i still missed time with her. you're taking my little sister away and i ju-"

he stopped talking to inhale. "i don't have time to explain anymore. just promise you won't hurt my sister?"

"i don't think we should be listening in on this." ryan whispers loudly, khalil smacking his head making him hit his forehead off of the window. we all duck down, za laughing. "what the fuck."

"shut the fuck up!" i mumble, and sat back up.

the conversation swerved somewhere else because i heard todd's voice her defensive then justin say "you make it seem you're jealous of your sister and only want her fame."

no words came out of todd, but he swung on justin and he ducked it. "mayweather might've taught him a thing or so after all." maejor laughs.

"why are you laughing, it's turned to violence now!" khalil smacks maejor on the head too before standing up and running outside.

when we got out there, both of them were just standing there. "you should leave, now." i say to todd and he just stares at me.

"why? i didn't do any-"

"you tried to hit my fiancé, im not stupid. you can visit us and your niece when you learn to stop being weird."

todd just sighs.

------

oh hello lmao