forty two

justin 

the next day, i took audrey out for breakfast then we were planning to go back to the hotel and just chill there until later. when we got back to the hotel, audrey got a call then she completely started freaking out. "the runway show, justin. i have to go, this is my one chance."

"isn't it in like three days?"

"yes, but i have to practice and fit my outfits. if i hadn't been out sick i could've done his before."

"but your brother..."

"i'm coming back." she grabs my hands. "are you coming with me?"

"of course i am." i grab my phone and called up my pilot. it's nice having a private jet. "we should bring reece and andre."

"why?" she groans.

"support, audrey." i chuckle. "they're your brothers and the one part of your family you don't have a problem with right now."

she nods. "fine."

as i was talking to my pilot, she was getting her brothers to hurry up with their things and get down to the hotel. the clothes i've bought for us we just took them to her parent's house up in andre's room considering we don't have any suitcases and i can't keep the hotel while im in a different state.

after about an hour or so of waiting for her brothers to get here, once they got here we all took the same ride to the airport where my jet is located. reece gave me his sunglasses just as a way to try and stay hidden from everyone there but i noticed a few people staring at audrey. "does the media know you're together again?" andre randomly asked.

"no, why?"

"i think people notice audrey but don't notice justin since he looks like a fuckin eskimo." andre laughs. i have several hoodies on to try and hide everything that will make me noticeable in front of crowds. like my tattoos, my hair, even my fucking eyebrows. "they'll probably assume the white boy next to her is justin bieber or her new boyfriend."

"why don't you tell everyone you're together?" reece asks. i see my pilot standing near the exits toward the planes so we start walking toward him.

"we were planning on waiting, but i guess we can tell everyone. if you want to." i turn to audrey who was in her own world. she was paying no attention until i grabbed her hand. "do you wanna tell everyone we're back together?"

"yeah i want to, but i just don't want everyone hating on me for our on and off relationship." she sighs.

"you shouldn't care what they think. they should be supporting justin for his music, his career not who he dates." reece speaks up, audrey putting her hand to her chest.

"that's the most smartest advice you've ever gave to me."

"i always gave you good advice, you just never took it seriously because i was the stupid one in the family." reece rolls his eyes.

"you are pretty stupid when it comes to some shit, but you're pretty intelligent too." andre smirks. i could get used to having them around as a family.

+

back in cali, i was noticed by paparazzi. audrey left separately with andre and i was with reece since they've already seen him on my instagram. andre said he isn't ready for the fast like so he wanted to stay hidden but reece was all for it. he was grinning widely, watching the girls screaming for me. "out of all girls you could've gotten, you picked my sister."

"i love her." i chuckle. siblings are so rude to each other which is why i'm glad jazzy and jaxon are younger than me.

"so, how'd you two meet?"

"through instagram. one of her pictures came up in my explore page and i dmed her. she was being hella rude at first but she warmed up to me." i chuckle, remembering our first instagram convo.

"that's one hell of a story to tell your grandkids." he laughs. "how long have you two been together? a year?"

"if we hadn't broke up the first time and the second it would've been all together three years, nearly four." i explain.

"i like you already so when you're ready to propose to her, just know you have my blessing." he pats my shoulder. "just watch out for todd, he's the oldest and meaner big brother. and my dad, he'll try to intimidate you, but it won't work."

"got it." i laugh, nodding.

we were silent all the way to the car, "so about them hollywood hoes?" is the first thing he says when we get to the car.

"oh god."

-------

just a filler bc there's so much happening in my house rn 😂