four

justin

the next day was completely boring. after i apologized to hailey for something i didn't do, we went out to the mall. ryan's in florida so i couldn't ask him to hang out and im sure za left for cancun already.

sighing, i continue walking behind her, carrying the few bags she has until she points. "there's paparazzi."

i look up to see a crowd of people and paparazzi nearby.

"they're not here for you, boo." a familiar voice made me turn to see avery walking toward the crowd. when she broke it up, out came audrey who looked as if she just saw a ghost. hailey grabs my wrist, and stomps away. groaning, i follow her, glancing back at the crowd that didn't even acknowledge us. thank god, honestly. i was not feeling paparazzi today.

as we were walking toward the exit, hailey poked me. "you still never told me why you and audrey broke up."

"it isn't relevant." i mumble.

"obviously it is. that sad look you had when you saw audrey says it all." hailey looks at me as we walk toward my car. "was the breakup like before, is that why you came to me?"

"i came to you because you're my friend." i say, hoping she didn't take me and audrey's breakup as me wanting to get back together with her. "and no it wasn't, it was sort of a mutual decision."

she didn't reply until we were both in the car. "are you lying?" she raises an eyebrow, causing me to sigh.

"no, hails. i'm not lying." i mumble. "i said sort of, i don't know if it was mutual or not."

"well what happened?"

thinking back on what happened, all that flashed through my mind was calum hood and his stupid face. "don't answer that, i can tell you're getting mad." hailey reaches over and squeezes my hand.

"hails-"

"i'm here as a friend, justin." she says. "talk to me."

"we can talk when we get home." i sigh, gripping the steering wheel. she didn't let go of my hand so i didn't move as i started the car and started to drive off.

+

audrey

after leaving the mall, we actually went to the beach which the rest of the crew. it wasn't as fun as i hoped considering paparazzi was now following me. "ignore them, come on." za puts his arm around my shoulder.

"where are we going?"

just as i spoke, i was pulled into the water by someone i didn't see until i turned around and khalil was laughing his ass off. "lil! i haven't seen you in months!"

when i wrap my arms around him he chuckles. "i've seen you everywhere."

"yeah." i shrug.

"so, how's fame?" he winks.

"stressful." i sigh. "where's your girlfriend?"

"at home. she didn't want to come." he shrugs. "you can meet her another time."

"are you coming to cancun with us?"

"i didn't know we were going." khalil said. "when and why?"

"we leave tonight and for a photo shoot." i chuckle. "come on it'll be fun. plus, it's a vacation."

"why not." he shrugs. "but i gotta go meet up with justin before we leave."

the mention of him made my heart start beating faster than usual, as always.

"im sorry, is he a touchy subject still?"

i shake my head, "im over it. it's fine."

i hated looking and feeling vulnerable so i decided to play the part as if im over him. but im not. i'm still deeply in love with him. he gave a promise ring for goodness sake, how could i ever forget that? khalil nudged me and i gave him a fake smile before deciding not to be a sad little shit and enjoy this nice day.

--------

this is hella boring i know 😒

but i posted the calum fan fic