thirty*

I WAS PUTTING THE DOG FILTER IN HIM AND I ACCIDENTALLY JUST
-

audrey

the next morning, justin made breakfast for the two of us. i told him i was going to make breakfast but he woke up before me. groaning, i pull off my t-shirt and walked downstairs. it's hot as fuck in here, what the hell.

when i got downstairs to turn the air on, justin was talking on his phone as he was making our plates.

when he hung the phone up, he sighed. "what?" i question, and he shakes his head.

"it was scooter. he just wants to know if i'm able to attend this award show since im nominated."

"are you?"

he shakes his head. "i really wanna stay with you."

"i'd go with you but i want this to stay private until i'm ready ... until we're ready." i walk over to him and he nods. he then kisses me. his hands are holding my waist, leading up to my bra. "you really wanna do this right now?"

he nods.

smirking, i jump up on the counter whilst justin started to unclip my bra. when it fell to the ground, he started kissing down my chest. "god, i missed you so much." he mumbles.

"i missed you too." i reply. "and again, i'm sorry. for everything."

"stop apologizing." he shakes his head. "just as long as calum knows you're mine, i don't care anymore."

i felt bad for calum but i also didn't. justin moved me closer to the edge of the counter, my hands going down to his shorts. i felt his dick, meaning he didn't have boxers on and he was hard already. "oh my god." he whispers as i stroke him through the silky fabric of his basketball shorts.

"just fuck me already, audrey." he aggressively pulls my panties down, so i drop his shorts. he picks me up off the counter, holding me up as i slide down on his erection. he leans back on the island as i move my hips up and down, causing him to throw his head back in pleasure.

watching him like this made me even more aroused. "baby girl..." he whimpers, hiding his face in my neck. i moaned as he started thrusting faster, kissing on my neck. he knows i hate hickeys and i could feel him giving me one.

"justin!" i scream out, feeling him hit my g-spot. his hands were gripping my waist, probably leaving light bruises but i didn't care. i was too into the moment to care. "baby..."

"yeah?" he looks up at me. his big brown eyes made my heart start beating faster.

"god, i love you so fucking much."

"i love you too, baby girl."

+

justin

after we took it to the bedroom, we both took a shower then came back to the bedroom for a nap. we never got to eat breakfast so audrey ordered pizza, of course. while she was paying for the pizza, i was looking for my clothes that i left.

when i went into her drawer, i saw something shiny. when i picked it up, i realized it's the promise ring i gave her. "they gave me a free drink. lit." she spoke as she walked in with the pizza box and a two liter of pop. "what is th- oh."

i walk over to her, and grabbed her hand. she stared at me as i slipped it back on her ring finger. "i promise." i say simply, grabbing her cheeks.

"i love you." she mumbles.

"i love you too." i smile. something about this moment made me think of something outrageous but i was going to go along with it regardless. when we sat down to eat, i texted my mom.

justin: are you free next week?

pattie: yeah, why? what's wrong?

justin: nothing bad 😊

------

if you don't watch threadbanger on youtube what are you doing😂😂 i hate him for this 👇🏾