twenty five

"what'd you do last night?"

"argued with an oreo princess and almost got bit by an iguana, how bout you?"
-

justin

the only thing running through my mind was the word problematic.

justinbieber: im not going to apologize for your actions audrey you admitted to flirting with all those males so what's the point

audreybby: someone i love indirectly calling me a whore

oh.

justinbieber: i never indirectly called you a whore i said i was tired of you flirting

audreybby: flirting is cheating to you though

and the conversation ended there. frustratedly, i threw my phone, immediately regretting it. when i picked up, i was so glad i have an otter box and it. not like i couldn't just buy a new one, i just hate getting new phones.

i open my phone and found the number i never texted.

justin: what do i do now

calum: what?

justin: *picture attachment*

calum: i mean you kinda did indirectly say that

justin: this is your fault you tried to kiss her. be lucky im being nice to your ass instead of beating you

calum: like to see that happen but talk to her face to face for the third time. take her out somewhere or surprise her and just apologize even if you don't want to. if you still feel like she's wrong for flirting then you don't need to be with her even if you want to. the heart wants what it wants but your brain is telling you something way different ....

justin: okay dr phil could've just said follow your heart

calum: not after you threatened to beat my ass

justin: stfu

calum: no

justin: god you're so irritating

calum: you texted me for advice.

justin: i could've gave myself that advice

calum: well why didn't you?

justin: IRRELEVANT

calum: ditto

justin: you know what bye

calum: bye bieber

+

audrey

justin thinks im a whore, za's avoiding me, and calum is busy with tour. avery is busy with maejor and everyone else if doing their own thing. i literally have no one to talk to. our dog is with jazzy and jax, so is avery's dog. those were the only two that listened to me whine on, and they're not here. sigh.

i grab my phone and called calum to see if he'd answer but instead a lip ring popped up me instantly knowing it was luke. "calum's taking a shit right now." he says causing me to laugh. "you okay? you look sad."

"i don't know if you know what's been going on but it's a lot." i sigh. luke is that acquaintance that i'm happy to talk to because he doesn't know much about me and can't assume things.

"calum has filled me in a bit." he nods. "especially about the way you and justin broke up. and calum's not busy with tour, he's just nervous to be around because he doesn't wanna cause anymore problems."

"wow, nice way to make cal seem like a pussy." someone's voice came in, ashton's face popping up behind luke. "hi audrey."

"hey." i chuckle. "luke, text me and tell calum i called."

"sure will." he waves. "bye."

ashton waves and i wave back before hanging up. then i text avery.

audrey: when you're done sucking centimeter peter i need you

-------

i highkey want smut to happen rn

caudrey smut is on my mind and idk why STOP ME