fifty four

me
-

audrey

the next day, justin and i woke up early to get ready for the shoot. i made justin shower with me so he could wash my back and because we'd get done quicker. once we were finished and dressed, i called avery to come with us. "i can't wait to see how this turns around." i say, grabbing justin's hand.

"it'll be great." he smiles, kissing my hand.

"we can do that cliche whites people pose when you stand behind me and make a heart on my belly." i stand in front of him and made a heart shape with his hands on my belly. he starts laughing.

"you're so annoying." he starts walking in front of me. when we got outside, we went to his car then i texted them the address. "kylie texted me again and said even though hailey's being civil about everything she still wants me and doesn't like that you're pregnant."

"i don't think hailey feels that way, i think kylie feels that way." i say. "she's probably in love with you."

"i mean, who isn't?" justin cockily grins.

"you're so ugly." i shake my head. he leans per and kisses me. as soon as he pulled off, i got a text.

calum: we haven't talked in months

calum: and you failed to tell me you're pregnant, i thought we were friends :-(

calum: i just found out because calvin klein

audrey: im sorry boo, everything has just been hectic lately

calum: i understand momma 😉😉

i didn't reply after that. i didn't know where calum's feeling stood and it'd be pretty awkward to talk to him after months. i mean, im with justin now and i'm pregnant.

calum: you left me on read my achey breaky heart

audrey: you're a fucking loser 😂

calum: rude

i didn't know if justin disapproved of me talking to him, so i gave justin my phone at a stop light. he read the few messages, then shrugged. "as long as he knows you're mine."

"cute." i smirk.

+

justin

watching audrey model had to be the most sexiest thing ever. every time i called her sexy, avery would yell at me and tell me to shut the fuck up. once her shoot was over, they gave me a pair of boxers and told me to go stand by audrey while they get extra things for the shoot. i know for one of them we're going to be in a bed.

audrey grins, "this is really happening.

"it is." i kiss her, hearing avery groan.

"i don't know why they allowed you twto be half naked in front of a camera." avery mumbles. "i'm calling za down here since maejor is being a bitch."

"i used to think za and avery would end up together." i shrug. it was an honest thing. "maejor and avery don't even seem close."

"that's none of our business." audrey puts her finger over my lips. "let's just get this photoshoot over with, my feet hurt and im hungry."

i couldn't help but laugh. "what do you wanna go eat?"

"wendys." she says. "im really in the mood for that and i don't know why."

"okay, princess." i grin, seeing her blush. she tells me she hates when i call her that but she definitely loves it.

-----

hey wassup hello