thirty eight

someone always has something negative to say about what i write, yes her brother got in a car accident. it's not "cliche" in stories. accident like that happen a lot, not too long ago my cousin died of a car accident 😒 jesus fuck just leAVE ME ALONE
-

justin

i've never sympathetically cried for someone as much as i was for audrey. as soon as we got to philadelphia, we went straight to the hospital, i waited outside the door and as soon as audrey walked in she walked out seconds later and fell into my arms crying.

"i can't do it, my family is there." she cries. "my brother is fighting for his life."

"as sad as it is to say, it might be now or never, audrey." i whisper. "you never know what'll happen."

she's silent for a moment, then lifts her head to look at me. "can you come in there with me?"

"are you sure? i've never met them and your brother is-"

"please?"

i sigh, "fine."

she grabs my hand and leads me into the room. i hated the smell of hospitals, they made me think of all the bad things that could happen and it scared me. "audrey!" someone gasped, everyone turning to look at us. a lady, elder then al of us stood up and walked toward us. "how've you been?"

"how's todd, ma?" audrey avoided the question, looking at her brother, todd, who's laying on the hospital bed. when i looked at audrey's mother, i saw the resemblance which kind of freaked me out.

"i don't know, the doctors haven't told us anything yet." she sighs, then looks at me. "hello."

"hello, ma'am." i shake her hand, and she smiles slightly.

"call me carla, ma'am makes me sound old."

"it's because you are, ma." a male that was sitting by the window spoke up. the laughter spread around the room made me smile, at least they can find a way to be happy in this situation. "hi bieber, i'm reece."

i nod at him, then someone stands up. "i'm donnie, your girlfriends father."

that made me stiffen.

"man, dad, you can't and won't do anything." the other male spoke that was sitting in the chair. "don't mind him, he thinks he's mayweather. i'm andre."

"hi." i chuckle.

it got silent. audrey grabs my hand, "i want something to drink."

"okay." i say, turning to the door.

"i'm coming." reece stood up.

"me too." andre followed after us, audrey groaning. "aw, sis, you know you missed us."

"don't make me sneeze on you." she threatened, me laughing. "god, you two are still ugly."

"we look like mom and so do you!" reece protests making me laugh because it's true. "even bieber agrees."

"you just met them, you can't side with them!" audrey hits my arm.

"i didn't even agree with anyone." i protest, and she just rolls her eyes. reece throws his arm around me.

"how is it? dating the bitchiest girl alive?" he questions with a smirk, andre laughing from next to me.

"i don't miss you two, at all." she pushes reece away from me and wraps her arm around my torso. "anyways..."

"justin's finna hook me up with them hollywood hoes." reece playfully hits my shoulder, andre smacking him in the back of the head.

"you have a girlfriend you dickface." andre squints. "i hope she finds out how much a thirty hoe you are."

"now i know where audrey gets the name calling and hitting people." i mainly say to myself but they heard me. audrey just smiles.

"we passed the vending machines." reece spoke. "see, fuckin with audrey. shaking my damn head."

"you don't have to narrate what you do you asswipe." audrey automatically retorts, causing me to laugh. i like her brothers already. my smile faded when i realized that when we return to that room, all the happiness right now is going to be sucked out of everyone. i don't want audrey having this level of stress.

she's sick, has family drama while her brother is holding onto life. sighing, i grab her hand, and kissed her lips not caring if she is sick. she doesn't say anything, she just smiles and leans into my shoulder.

--------

shit i can't stand people.

ANTYWAYS LOOK AT MY DADDY

lowkey mad bc i can't pull his hair when we fuck 🙄😩