sixteen

justin

i ran after her. i did, and she left with calum. avery told me to still go for her but i couldn't. it's obvious she didn't want me back, so i wouldn't bother her. no one understood how that felt, they kept telling me to just forget about it but i couldn't. i didn't care how unmanly it seemed, but i cried to my mom. she's the only person who understood.

"maybe it's for the best." mom said over the phone. "if there can't be a relationship, at least try to be friends."

"i-i can't." i mumble. "she walked off with calum, that's embarrassing."

i hear her sigh. "baby, this is your choice. i can't tell you what to do, it's your feelings, your actions. maybe just text her?"

"i-i'll text her and see what happens." i sigh. "are you able to fly out this week?"

"yeah, do you want your dad and siblings to come too?"

"no, just you. for now."

"aw, my little momma's boy." she cooed into the phone making me laugh. "i'll fly over as soon as i can."

"okay, i'll see you." i sigh. "i love you."

"i love you too, baby."

when we hang up, i sit there staring at audrey's name contemplating on if i should text her or not.

justin: can we talk?

i was planning on locking my phone and waiting for an answer hours later but instead she answered quick.

audrey: .. uh it's calum.. i know im the last person you wanna talk to right now but audrey's not like how she was when she left. she's bawling .. i don't think she wanted you two apart

justin: if she didn't then why did she not want to talk to me. she kissed me, and told me that she loves me to clarify us breaking up?

audrey: i honestly don't know but she's not over you justin. i think she's just doing what she thinks is right and not what she wants ... keep trying

justin: why are you helping me, i thought you liked audrey

audrey: i do but she loves you and i honestly don't care if she's not with me as long as she's happy

audrey: she's asking her for phone now, im deleting these messages

i don't reply, i just sigh. "you okay?" i heard a soft voice, only to see hailey walking in. "i just came to get my stuff. i'll be gone."

"it's fine, you can stay." i say, shrugging. "but don't try anything."

"that's the thing." she sighs. "you know i still have feelings for you, and you're still in love with audrey."

"you can't expect me to drop my feelings for audrey for you, hails."

"i know that which is why i'm leaving." she grabs her bag then turns away. "good luck with audrey."

i just hum a thanks then laid down on my bed. audrey wants me but she doesn't want me which makes no sense but i guess i'll keep trying like calum suggested.

----------

a lil filler i guess.