thirty four

so im meeting my internet friend alexis at justin's concert and what do i do? 😂 im an awkward piece of shit like do i walk up to her or ???
-

justin

"you okay?" i ask audrey who was laying on the bed. "you've been laying here for an hour."

"im dizzy and my stomach hurts." she mumbles. "i just need to take a nap."

i climb in bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her body that is freezing, may i add. "are you sick or something?" i question.

"i think so, i keep getting hot flashes like im old."

that's when i heard someone laugh. "i get hot flashes a lot, but im not old." mom had spoke, walking in. i heard audrey chuckle, then mom ushered me outside to talk.

"i'll be back." i kiss her forehead, then walked out. "mom can you make some tea?"

"yeah i can." she smiles. "but, when are we going out to look for..." she points to a ring on her finger.

"i don't know, i don't even know when im going to actually ask her." i say, shrugging. "we just got back together, i don't want to be too early and have her reject me."

"believe me, she won't reject you." mom smiles. "even though i have my dislike about the one and off, you two love each other very much and it's not hard too see it."

"i-"

i was cut off due to audrey running from the bedroom to the bathroom. my eyes widened, automatically assuming a fetus was growing inside of her so i ran the opposite direction. "justin, what the hell are you doing? audrey's in there!"

"i need to call khalil!" i yell back. when i called him and told him, he was laughing and i heard laughter which meant he was with someone and he had me on speaker. rolling my eyes, i end the call with "oh kill yourself you piece of ass."

then i went back upstairs to see mom rubbing audrey's back. "are you okay, baby?" i ask, a smile on my face. i admit, i'm hella nervous for the fact she could be pregnant but im also hella fucking happy.

"why are you smiling you asswipe?" audrey mumbles, causing mom to laugh.

"not at you, i swear." i say.

"i'm going to make that tea now. and some soup." mom stands up, and hits me in the back of the head. i turn around and look at her.

she points to her stomach, and i shrug. "god..." she mumbles as she walks away. again, i didn't care what opinion she had on this, i was still going through with it if she is pregnant.

"you done?" i ask softly, and audrey nods.

when she stands up, she flushes the toilet then goes to brush her teeth. after she washes her hands, she opens her arms at me, making grabby hands like a little kid, meaning pick me up and carry me. "anything for you, princess."

i pick her up and carry her into the bedroom where she made me lay next to her. "switch me spots, there's a garbage can on that side." i say, and she rolls over my body. "that had to be the most laziest thing ever."

she starts giggling into the pillow. "my body is weak, okay. shut up."

we lay there in silence, me playing in her hair. she usually hates when i did it because it's 'nappy' as she calls it. when i was playing in it, she ended up falling asleep, me telling mom to just keep the tea and soup downstairs until she wakes up. moments after mom closed the door and shut the light off, i got a call.

"justin? this is jadah, i work with audrey. she isn't answering my calls and i've went through hell to find your number." she rushes.

"audrey's really sick, she just fell asleep. i don't know where her phone is."

"shit, okay." she whispers. "there's a runway show about a week from now and the calvin klein managers and shit will be there to choose new models for their new shoot and what more can i say? audrey needs to be there."

"she'll be there, i'll make sure." i say.

"good boyfriend." she coos. "i won't tell anyone."

"thanks." i chuckle. whoever this jadah girl is, i like her. "i'll tell her to call when she wakes up."

"okay, bye bieber."

"bye."

when i hang up, i look over at audrey who's peacefully sleeping. so many things were happening. my plans on engagement, the possibility of her being pregnant, the possibility of her modeling for calvin klein. this should be an interesting two weeks.

------

the wifi works for now but it's hella slow 😭 THEY BETTER FIX THIS SHIT