thirty two

i have a major plot twist planned oh my goooooood

and im mad because i literally spelled 'major' as 'maejor' smh
-

audrey

justin did end up going to that award show. he insisted on bringing me but i didn't want to until we were official and actually ready to be public again. he won his award, and came back that night so happy. he went to the award show with his mother, she's been here for almost two weeks now. not that i'm complaining but she hasn't spoken to me that much so either she hates me or just doesn't want to talk.

i'm currently sitting on justin's couch watching ridiculousness since it's the only interesting show that's on. that's when i heard his door open followed by his and pattie's voice. "your father is flying over later today with the kids. and yours and avery's dog."

that's all i heard before they entered the living room. "are you bored?" justin chuckles. he lifts my legs, sat down then put my legs over his lap.

i nod. "my photoshoot was cancelled. i don't know if that meant temporarily, or if they're just choosing not to do it or if it's cancelled for me and they're hiring someone else."

justin pouts. "you have so many more photo shoots, audrey."

"i know." i smile slightly. i didn't continue talking because pattie was sitting there and it was awkward. i grab my phone and texted ryan since he's knows pattie and i just didn't want to text justin since he's right here.

audrey: does pattie not like me

ryan: what why

audrey: she's here and she hasn't said a thing to me except for "hi" or "good morning" or if justin asked her to ask me something

ryan: probably not, she did the same thing to selena with their on and off relationship

audrey: well this is sad

ryan: not to be insensitive but you've never told anymore or at least me .. where's your parents at?

audrey: my dad is in pittsburgh someone and my mom left us. i have siblings .. they left with my mom

ryan: im so sorry

ryan: you didn't contact any of them?

audrey: my dad tried calling me once and i ignored it because he called as soon as i was in my first runway and modeling shoot

ryan: wow that's just heartless

ryan: but ask justin about pattie because i might be wrong

ryan: or ask pattie yourself

audrey: i will .. probably. thank you

ryan: no problem

when i locked my phone, i realized pattie had walked away so i turned to justin who is now laying between my legs, his head on my stomach. i move my hand to play in his hair, "does your mom hate me or something?"

"what?" he looks up at me. "why do you think that?"

i shrug. "it's not like before. she used to be really happy when we saw each other. now it's like she doesn't even want me to be here."

"i'll ask her but don't think negative like that." he moves up and kisses my lips before standing up.

+

that night, justin returned to bed after helping his mom clean up the kitchen after dinner. "she hates me." i say, and he frowns.

"she did the same thing to selena. it just because of our on and off thing going on, im sorry."

"it's fine." i shrug. "but just know, if she says something to me that's disrespectful, i will smack you."

"why smack me?"

"because that's disrespectful to smack my boyfriend's mom." and he starts laughing even though i was deadass serious. then he suddenly stopped laughing.

"you called me your boyfriend."

"no i didn't." did i?

"yeah you did." he smirks. "is that your way of asking me to be your boyfriend?"

"it slipped but yeah we can say that." i shrug, kissing his lips. he smiles, and wraps his arms around my body.

"god, i love you." he mumbles, rolling us over so i'm laying on top of him. "i'd go down on you right now, but i can't."

"you can, you're just too pussy." i challenge him. it's risky considering his mom is in the next room.

"are you challenging me?"

"maybe."

he then drops me down to the bed and pulls my shorts and panties down. "if you moan, you lose."

"no fair." i frown. "unless..."

when i pulled his boxers down, we i knew i was going to lose this little bet.

------

haha no smut for you