sixty eight

i switched the years now cambree is three years old instead of one :-)
-

justin

after that stupid ass argument with todd, i called my pilot. i didn't want to be here, a vacation, family vacation is greatly needed.

"where are we going?" reece asks. "are there gonna be girls?"

"bitch, we're going to disney world." audrey smacks her brother on the head. "you come and be civil or stay here and be a hoe."

"fine." he sighs. "who's all coming?"

"just us, and justin's parents and siblings." audrey replies. "now could you leave so we can pack?"

"or finger justin's asshole." reece sticks his middle fingers up then closes the door. i look at audrey and she stares back.

"don't think about it." i put my hands over my butt and she tackles me to the bed. she managed to get me to move my hands so i tightened my ass and she starts laughing. "i hate you, why are you like this!"

"i'm gonna unexpectedly stick a dildo up your ass like on shameless." she laughs. that show is so weirdly interesting.

"you're banned from netflix." i mumble, standing up causing her to hang from my back. she kisses where my wings tattoo is then gets down. "anyways, do you think your parents will show up at our wedding?"

"yeah." she nods, signing. "but only to watch me 'fuck up my life'."

"you already have a daughter." i laugh, kissing her lips. "they can't get mad anymore."

"but i want my dad to walk me down the aisle." she shrugs, looking down at her suitcase. "you think jeremy'll do it?"

"of course he will." i kiss her forehead. "but you should let your brothers walk you then they could just join me for my best men."

"yeah, let's do that." she smiles. "reece! andre!"

she runs out of the bedroom, leaving me to pack our clothes. rolling my eyes, i continue to do so until audrey came back.

"they agree?"

"yeah." she nods. "and they're throwing you a bachelor party, if i see a stripper on anyone's snapchat i'm beating yours and her ass."

"i would never." i kiss her and she smiles. we soon finish packing, going downstairs to join her brothers that are eating everything in our kitchen.

soon enough, cambree joined us and ran right to reece. "reece." she smiles, reece's eyes widening.

"she can say my name." he smiles. "she called me ass once."

"yeah, because za taught her bad words." i mumble, sighing. "i should call him."

when i sat to call za, he answers, his face on the screen. "what's up, bro?"

"we're taking a family vacation so could you watch the house?" i ask, immediately regretting it when his stupid goofy smile widened across the screen. "never mind, i'll ask kh-"

"too late, i'll do it."

then he hangs up.

"hide your dildo before za finds it." reece laughs, audrey hitting his arm. he's still holding cambree. "oh come on, like she knows what a dildo is."

"dildo?" cambree looks at me, making my face go red, and andre burst into laughter. audrey takes cambree from reece, reece sitting there embarrassed.