sixty

hint 1: the picture

hint 2: listen to let's get married by jagged edge
-

audrey

at the restaurant, we got stopped several times and we also got mobbed my paparazzi. someone touched my belly and justin was going to punch someone, i was so sure of it so i had to calm him down. it turned out to be a fan that touched my belly, i didn't really mind but justin thought it was paparazzi. "you talk about my attitude, mr." i mumble.

it's been almost a hour and a half since that incident. we've already gotten our food and drinks, me drinking orange juice since i couldn't drink any alcoholic beverage and i don't drink pop anymore. "you'd react the same way."

"i would but i didn't. i was only calm because i'm carrying cambree, you need to find your zen mode." i say, causing him to laugh.

"guess i should've went to those classes with you." justin just smirks. as he continued eating, i grabbed my phone that lit up on.

calum: are you okay

calum: i saw the video of justin freaking out

calum: damn is he okay

i gave justin my phone. he types something then locks my phone and puts it in his pocket. "i cut off the past, you should too."

here we go again. "you didn't cut hailey off. you're friends, and i don't mind. not to mention she likes you, so we're both in the same situation."

"okay, but calum is different." justin sighs. "he tried to kiss you."

"you kissed hailey."

"she kissed me, that's different." justin protests. "we weren't together when it happened though."

"you're saying it like i kissed calum." i challenge. there's times when this conversation comes up and we're just kidding around, and i hope this time is kidding around. i was going to pop the question tonight but just ask him face to face instead of getting on my knee because i kind of can't.

"you almost did."

"he almost kissed me, that's different." i mock his voice, and his face went blank. "exactly."

"we argue about this all the time, why don't you just block his number?"

"why don't you block hailey's? and kylie's since she's being a dick rider." i cross my arms over my chest. this 'argument' isn't the kidding around argument, it's getting serious now. justin irritates me with this, i have a friend that likes me but he has two girls that like him that he won't cut off. i'll happily tell calum about himself if justin agrees to doing the same to hailey. and kylie since she's now into the equation.

"i told hailey that she's got to lay off of me already. i think you like the attention you get from calum."

"i haven't talked to calum in two months, justin. the only attention i want is from you." i sigh. why doesn't he fucking understand? "give me my phone."

he hands me my phone, and i see the text that justin sent. it said 'we're fine' and calum never answered, so i typed again. telling calum that it be like it was between us when justin and weren't together. he should already know that, im pretty sure he does, justin just doesn't.

"do you not trust me?" i hit send, and looked up at justin who was looking down at his hands. he looks back up me.

"of course i trust you, i don't trust calum."

"you act like you don't trust me. especially after the night at the club, when you said it seemed like i wanted you for the people you knew, i-"

he reaches to grab my hand. "you know i don't feel that way. it was just the moment, i was mad and heartbroken."

"you did feel that way." i say. "can we just go home?"

"no, we're staying here. and we're going to talk this out until we're okay again." he sighs. "i hate starting arguments with you, it's just every time i hear or see his name i think of him touching you that night and i just get mad."

"i don't want him though." i retort. "i want you, i have you and this stupid argument over calum and hailey will cause me to lose you and i don't want that."

i felt as if i was going to cry. i was being really emotional right now and i know it's because of the baby in my stomach.

i push my chair out, and stood up. "where are yo-"

we both looked down to the ring that had fell out of the black box, that had also fallen out of my open bag. it laid on the red velvet carpet, justin looking at me. "justin, i-"

he goes in his pocket and pulls out and identical box, and opened it to a ring. "ryan told me you were going to propose. i was going to wait for you to do it but i can't, i can't risk losing you right now."

now there's tears flowing down my cheeks.

justin got down to pick up his engagement ring, and put it in my hand. "i guess we can we propose at the same time?" he chuckles, squeezing my hand.

i sniffle, "you can propose, i'm not getting down on my knee."

he just laughs, and gets back down on his knee and holds the box open. with one hand holding mine, he just asks the question, "will you marry me?"

i knew it was coming yet i was still excited and shocked, and crying. "you know i will." i say, and he stands up.

we had forgot we were in a public place until they started clapping and cheering for us. justin wrapped his arms around me, then kisses my forehead. "i love you so much." he mumbles, then bend down to kiss my belly. "i love you too."

he then slides the ring on my finger, and i put his band on his finger. i kiss him before replying back, "i love you so fucking much."

--------