five

audrey

cancun is absolutely beautiful. considering my shoot is the same length as my vacation, i was gone for about two hours everyday with the modeling company then the rest was to me and my friends. after the first day of shooting, i went back to the hotel to see za facetiming someone i wasn't looking forward to seeing. "how'd your shoot go?" za questioned, cutting justin off.

"amazing." i smile slightly. "i convinced the agency to let me go a shoot with my friends tomorrow so you all have to come. and don't come looking like a crusty dust bucket."

"i be lookin' fly as a mufucka." za rolled his eyes. "anyways..."

he turned back to the screen where i got a peek of justin who was laying down i think. regardless of what he was doing he still looked beautiful. sighing, i walk to the balcony, overlooking the beach, then my phone started ringing. i answered it to hear avery yelling.

"what, av?" i laugh.

"i'm in the lobby of the hotel, and this fine ass boy walked up to m-"

"i'm right here!" i heard maejor exclaim, causing me to start laughing hysterically.

"anyways, he told me that there's this party on the beach tonight. the only way we can get accepted or whatever is if we bring our key cards to prove we're at this hotel." she explains. "you wanna go?"

"of course i do, the fuck." i laugh, turning around. "za, there's a party on the beach tonight, you coming?"

"the fuck, of course i am."

avery laughs. "maejor and i are gonna go buy some alcohol. bye!"

"bye." i laugh. "well, if im going right back to the beach i don't need to get in the shower."

i flop on the bed, za glaring at me. considering he was still on the phone with justin, i didn't want to hear their conversation so i grabbed my gold beats then decided to reply to the texts i didn't get to earlier.

calum: im so late but you did hella good on the runway

calum: you looked hella gorgeous btw 

i sigh. calum is a fun person to talk to and stuff but it didn't feel right since he was the reason justin and i broke up. well, partially the reason but still.

audrey: thank you calum ☺️

i reply to a couple of other people before seeing a text from the she devil herself.

kylie: what happened to justin never running back to hailey?

scrunching my face up in confusion, i turn my phone to za and paused my music. "why the fuck is she asking you?"

"exactly." i shrug.

"reply. ask her why is she asking you."

nodding, i type a response back and she answered too quickly for my liking.

kylie: did your breakup have to deal with her

audrey: bitch no it didn't and it's none of your fucking business you camel toe lipped ass bitch hop out my fucking messages before i fly to cali and personally choke you out and make you eat dirt you homie hoppin whore

i don't know why i snapped out like that but i did and it caused za to start laughing over my shoulder. his laugh caused my attitude to fly out the window and start laughing with him. "camel toe lipped ass bitch." za repeated, howling out in laughter.

i hear a chuckle come from his phone. then i realized my face was completely in justin's view from the facetime call so i stood up, and walked over to my suitcase. "when you're done on the phone, let's go get some ice cream."

"aight." za was coming down from his laughter still. when he turned back to his phone, i put my headphones back on and sat on the nearby cushioned chair and got comfortable.

+

justin

hailey was gone for a long time but as soon as she came home that's when za told me he had to go. i know he only did it because audrey was in the room with him. and even though audrey and i are over, i couldn't help but feel jealous that he was there with her ... alone.

"is it okay if my friend comes in? she's in the hallway but i just want-"

"yeah, it's fine." i sigh. i didn't want company over but i didn't want to hear hailey's nagging. she could've went to her own house for one.

when i turned around, in walked kylie, the one bitch i didn't want to see ever again regardless if audrey and i aren't together anymore. "you know i don't like her, hailey. what the fuck."

"there's always second chances, besides. you and audrey aren't a thing anymore." kylie spoke with a smirk on her face, opening her arms as if asking for a hug.

"in your dreams." i scoff, walking away. when i go upstairs, i sat in my bed thinking of who i could talk to or if i should just take a nap and see where the rest of the day took me. i decided on the second choice, hoping kylie and hailey didn't bother me.

-------

i feel drama coming on !!

and if you haven't, go read my calum hood fan fic ( it's interracial ofc )

and my other jb fan fic on rizzletin