sixty one

everyone laughs at the memes of middle schoolers and hugs but like a hug is a big thing for me from a male because im trash and no one finds me attractive 😭
-

justin

heading avery and audrey squealing and screaming every second about how she's engaged was amusing to hear but after a moment it got annoying. maejor was smirking from next to me, "did you tell your mom?"

"yeah, and im pretty sure everyone knows. someone was recording ever since we got in there so our proposal is everywhere." i laugh, pausing the game. it's about twelve right now, we had just come back from our date. "do you want something to drink?"

"nah." he shakes his head. "wait, our proposal?"

"we both technically proposed even though i was the one who asked her. if i hadn't started an argument over calum she would've proposed first." i explain. "im glad it happened."

"me too." he chuckles. "where's the honeymoon?"

"it's been three hours since we got engaged, dude im not even thinking about that yet." i laugh. "im not taking you with me."

"i wasn't going to ask you that, fucker." maejor rolled his eyes. "anyways, me and avery are gonna go so you can audrey can do whatever it is you're gonna do."

"we can't have sex, she's pregnant."

"you can, you just don't want to."

"get out of my house."

maejor mocks me before calling avery's name. the two females carefully walking down the stairs, audrey giggling.

when the two left out, audrey wrapped her arms around me. "im engaged."

that made me smile. "i am too."

when she pulls away, she grabs my hand. "i wonder how my parents are going to react."

"it doesn't matter what they think. you're carrying our child, and we're getting married. what they think doesn't matter now."

she nods, "you're right." then she grins. "give me your other hand, i want to brag to andre that i got engaged first."

"what?" i laugh as she grabs my hand with the ring on it.

"everyone thought he'd get engaged first because he's the more mature one." she smirks. "our family had pointless bets and arguments."

"yeah, i can tell." i chuckle. "im tired, you coming to bed?"

"after i post this."

audreybby: i love this boy so goddamn much 🙇🏾💖

i smirk when i see this, then commented, 'i am a man, not a boy.'

"oh you act like a boy." she walks toward me, then kisses me. "you're my boy."

"forever." i smirk.

+

audrey

justin and i got woken up by our phones blaring and we got missed calls from the same number. when he called back, it turned out to be ellen's producers telling us she wants us on her show to talk about the baby and the engagement. her and justin are like best friends so of course he said yes.

"we're going tomorrow." he groans while stretching. "my family's flying in soon to help wedding plan."

"this is a lot to ask but nearing her due date, can we fly back to pittsburgh? i want to have her there, where i was born, plus there's no paparazzi in pennsylvania."

"of course." he leans down to kiss me. "i was going to suggest the wedding being there too."

"no, my embarrassing family that's still there will want to come. not that i don't want them to, but i don't want them to." justin starts laughing, shaking his head.

"you're so rude." he starts walking toward the door. "what do you want to eat?"

"that diner next to the pastry shop so after i can get jelly filled donuts."

i hear him groan, but he said yes anyways. i smile, "you love me."

"i know, which is why i can't say no."

--------

it's national send nudes day, hmu 😂