ten

another update because i have an attitude and i wanna see people's reaction to make me laugh
-

justin

"did she kiss him?" i look at za and he pointed behind me. audrey was standing behind me, arms crossed over her chest. "uh-"

"i saw you watching." she mumbles. "and i didn't kiss him."

"are you lying?"

"why would i lie?" she squints. "why didn't you stop him?"

i took a deep breath. "we'll be outside." avery patted my shoulder, then the three started to walk away.

"justin." audrey sternly said.

"if you kissed him, it would've proved how you felt." i blurt. "okay, you flirt with so many guys and all of them end up wanting you. i can't compete with them, i hate worrying that you're going to leave me for one of them."

"i love you, justin. i flirt with them as a joke and i do it around you only because you know it's a joke. i wasn't flirting with calum, i genuinely wanted to be friends with him." she said calmly. "you think im a hoe, don't you?"

"no i don't think of you as anything like that, audrey, but im tired of it." i sigh, putting my head down. "i consider flirting as cheating, and i don't care what you consider it as but that's what i think and im tired of you doing it. with calum, with abel, with zayn. even drake! sometimes it makes me think you only wanted me for the people i know."

audrey didn't speak, she just stood there. "if that's how you feel then-" she didn't finish, but she started to walk away.

"wait-"

she kept walking.

and i didn't chase after her.

with tears, i threw the closest thing to me at the wall. it happened to be a picture of me and my family in a frame, so the glass shattered. "justin!" i heard the deep voice call, khalil bursting into my bedroom.

maia and hailey were behind him. "i thought you were sleeping." hailey muttered softly.

"i was." i breathe out, khalil hugging me. i don't understand why when someone hugs me i start crying even more, but i did. it caused khalil to hug me even tighter.

"what happened?" maia questioned, her small hand rubbing my back. hailey was cleaning up the broken glass by the door. "was it audrey?"

i just nod and sat down covering my face. it was silent, which was getting to me. "i'll be back."

"where are you going?" hailey questions. "do you want one of us to go with you?"

"im okay hails." i mumble. "i'll be back."

------

don't judge how they broke up okay i told you im just winging this whole story 😂 i might add more onto it or change it at one point idk yet