forty four

i fucking want this but i want a jersey not a t-shirt 😩
-

justin

back at my house, audrey was holding reece in a headlock while he screamed for forgiveness. andre was dying of laughter and i was just standing there because i never knew audrey was that fucking strong. "fuck up and she'll do that to you." andre laughs from beside me causing avery to start laughing.

"let me go!" reece lets out an exasperated sigh. "you can handle yourself in the media, justin has your back and so does avery."

"i don't care about that, i just want to abuse you." audrey finally lets go of him. "but you should get choked for saying that."

"he told everyone to hop the fuck off." avery starts laughing. "i'm going on twitter."

just as she said that, the front door opened to reveal khalil, za, ryan, and maejor. "so, you're the brothers we've never met?" ryan says. "audrey failed to mention she has siblings."

"i don't like them." audrey speaks. "especially reece."

"i'm your favorite brother." reece scoffs. "remember that aidan dude in middle school? he tried to bully you and i kicked his ass because andre fucking told you to fight with kindness."

"violence is never the answer." andre retorts.

"okay, mlk." audrey rolls her eyes. "aidan transferred schools after that, so yeah reece is my second favorite brother."

"todd's your first?"

the three siblings went into a conversation/argument as ryan and khalil sit by me smirking. "what?"

"you and him-" khalil looks and points to reece, "-are all over social media. you becoming best friends before you propose?"

"i didn't even mention marriage but he gave me his blessing and told me not to worry about her father but to worry about the brother that's in the hospital." i explain. "i'm not even going to think about proposing until her brother is out of the hospital, i don't want any stress on her."

"marriage isn't stress, it's an assurance that you're all in it." ryan snapped his fingers, and points at me with a wink. it's annoying enough hearing sorry and wdym song references but now this.

"gosh, you're fucking annoying." i roll my eyes laughing. khalil found what ryan did really funny because he hasn't stopped laughing. "anyways, we had sex like three days ago ... how long before we know if she's pregnant or not?"

"did you pull out?"

"i don't know, and we were aware we had no protection so i tried." i shrug. "i don't think she really cares about it but i'm freaking out."

"neither of us are nurses." ryan laughs. "when you go to philly, as a doctor."

"oh yeah, duh." i mumble. "anyways, ryan, when or if we do have a child, you can be the god-father."

"your kid is gonna be the spawn of satan, i don't want that child." ryan shakes his head making khalil burst into laughter. "im kidding, thanks bro. who's the god-mother?"

"probably avery."

the conversation stopped when my phone started ringing. when i saw mom on my screen, i remembered that they went back to canada until everything calmed down. "hello?"

"are you alone?"

"no, why?"

"well i know you're busy so i went looking for engagement rings for you." she says. "i took pictures of some, i don't know if you'll like them."

"as long as she likes them, it's fine." she as in audrey. i didn't want to say her name because then she'd question and probably look through my phone.

"my son is finally settling down." khalil wipes a fake tear. "bizzle is actually gone."

"kill yourself." i laugh, standing up. "im hungry, what are we eating?"

"pizza." mostly everyone said.

"you're all going to be ninja turtles." za announces. "why can't we eat something different?"

"go eat ass, we want pizza." avery scoffs, causing za to look back at her. you could tell by the look he was going to flame her and maejor but he stopped himself and followed me into the kitchen.

-------

whoops¿