fifty seven

follow my ig because i posted my old video edits that i can't post on wattpad 😭

but did yall realize i never gave audrey a last name 😂
-

justin

after hours of deciding our baby girl's name, we settled with cambree as her name but we didn't know whether she should have my last name or audrey's last name. "cambree is so cute, what the fuck." avery coos from next to us.

we decided to have the godparents/aunt and uncle help us decide the name and avery kept squealing every fucking minute whereas ryan was the chillest one right now. "i'll babysit when you two decide to get freaky." ryan speaks, causing avery to laugh.

"yeah, no." i chuckle. "you're not allowed to babysit until she's like six."

"you say that now." audrey chuckles. "you're gonna get irritated with her crying and give her to someone who's just as irritating."

"she was standing up for me then insulted me, thanks." ryan rolls his eyes. "i feel the love."

"anyways, i think she should have audrey's last name because she's a female."

"audrey's last name is bieber." i smirk, seeing avery's face drop. ryan sits up to look at me, and audrey starts laughing. i was going to keep the lie going but i couldn't because of audrey.

"i thought you two secretly got married behind our backs, what the fuck." avery rolls her eyes.

"so, when is this going to happen?" ryan questions.

"soon." i say, audrey saying soon as well just to mock me.

"just do it, now."

"shut the fuck up." audrey says. "i'm hungry, let's go."

i pretend to fall asleep on ryan's shoulder, hearing audrey suck her teeth. "we're leaving then. see you pussies later."

"bye, i love you." i laugh, standing up to kiss her.

"i love you too."

+

"you do know audrey's planning to propose to you? and not like playing around, she's deadass." ryan snitched after i kept asking him why he was so silent while i was showing him the ring i got her.

" ryan snitched after i kept asking him why he was so silent while i was showing him the ring i got her

"you're such a snitch." i start laughing.

"you made me, i can't lie to you!" ryan groans. "don't tell her i told you."

"well what if she doesn't propose and i'm waiting around?" i ask then scrunch my face up. "this reverse roles is hella weird."

"i think you should let her propose." ryan shrugs. "and how much did that ring cost?"

"fifteen..."

"please say fifteen hundred?" ryan covers his face laughing.

"thousand." i look at him and his face drops. "it's not even that expensive."

"you were better off getting that other ring that only costed three thousand." ryan rolls his eyes. "rich people annoy me."

"but you love me." i grin. "but as a favor, you should like encourage audrey to propose sooner or i'll just propose the next date we have."

"this reverse roles things is weird, but yes, i'll try." ryan mocks me. "you two annoy me."

"i bought you front row seats to a basketball game for valentine's day, shut up."

"did i ask you to?" he shakes his head. "didn't think so."

i just roll my eyes. i didn't pay much attention to him as we were playing the video games, i was thinking of audrey proposing to me or me proposing to her, whoever proposed first.

"you just ran out of the mission area you dumbass, pay attention." ryan says, pointing to the tv. i hate playing call of duty with him.

--------
i was originally gonna use this ring for the engagement but im gonna use it for the actual wedding :)

--------i was originally gonna use this ring for the engagement but im gonna use it for the actual wedding :)