thirty one

ok but
-

justin

"you fucked without a condom and you're not freaking out?" khalil questions. we had come back to cali, audrey going to a meeting for her modeling thing so i decided to chill with khalil and ryan. za said he was coming but he hasn't shown up yet.

"we've done it many times before." i shrug. "if she ends up getting pregnant, i won't mind."

"wow, rick the bitch is finally being a man." ryan grinned. "so, when's the wedding?"

"what wedding?" i heard za's voice. "did you propose?"

"no." i roll my eyes. "i'm actually of thinking of proposing soon though. i just want her to be mine forever."

all three of their faces altered into a smirk. "i'm the best man." ryan grins.

"how are you going to propose?" za asks, and i shrug.

"i wanna propose here and get married in pittsburgh." i shrug. "i suck at romantic things, that's why my mom is coming over."

khalil sighs in amusement. "justin wants to get married, what a time to be alive."

+

audrey

"are you pregnant? i hope you're pregnant. oh my god, your babies are gonna be hella cute." avery gushes from next to me. "prays that his pull out game was weak."

i just roll my eyes. "he put the promise ring back on my finger."

"oh my god just get married already!" avery whined. "you don't have to wait for justin to propose, you propose. reverse roles, what a story to tell your kids."

"lay off the caffeine." i point out. "and if i was to propose i'd want it romantic. like where we first met but i'm not going to propose over instagram dm."

"do it, aw that'd be so cute." avery grins. "a long ass paragraph about how you love him then ask him to marry you."

"just propose to him for me?" i laugh, grabbing my phone. "we aren't even officially dating again."

avery rolls her eyes. "anyways... what color theme is the wedding?"

"you're annoying." i roll my eyes. i felt my phone vibrate as we were leaving the building that just held my meeting.

justin: im not gonna be home

justin: im going to pick up my mom and im going to be with her for a while

justin: i left you something though 😉

audrey: ugh i hate you

justin: ❤️❤️

i didn't think much on what he left for me but when i got to his house, a nike box sat on the bed next to two victorias secret bags and other name brand clothing. avery gasped, "what the fuck, goals."

audrey: are you kidding me

justin: i was gonna buy more but khalil told me to chill tf out

audrey: you know i hate when you buy me expensive shit 😒

justin: but you're my girl ☺️

justin: i like to spoil you

justin: we've went over this countless times baby girl

audrey: 🖕🏾

justin: love you too 😂

audrey: love you more 🙄

justin: we could argue over this but my mom is telling me to put my phone away 😒 hope to see you later in that lingerie

audrey: you got it dude

justin: you just killed the mood bye

audrey: 😂 sorry baby

"and ignore me, okay." i heard avery say.

"what?" i turn to her.

"nothing you boo lovin bitch." she rolls her eyes. "but seriously, how long before we know if you're pregnant or not?"

"if i start throwing up everywhere." i squint. "will you shut up about me being pregnant?"

"no." she grins. "i want to know if im being an aunt or not."

"i could ask the same, is centimeter peter even doing his job?" i start laughing at maejor's nickname.

"yes he is, but unlike you and justin, we use protection." she rolls her eyes. i just chuckle.

justin and i have had sex countless times without a condom ... i don't know why now was so different from those times.

--------

i think im getting sick rip me