forty nine

laughing too hard
-

justin

i stood there as reece took his sister in a hug. "im gonna be an uncle, hell yes. im gonna spoil him or her."

"don't think that's gonna happen with bieber as the father." andre says from next to him. "food poisoning, stupidest lie ever. you're lucky dad bought it."

audrey shrugged. "im gonna tell them now. todd too, justin you should call your mom."

i nod as she walks away toward his room. nervously, i called my mom and she answered almost immediately. "hi." she says.

"hi mom." i chuckle. "im just gonna come out and say it ... audrey's pregnant."

she gasps, "oh my god! jeremy, we're going to be grandparents?"

i heard dad's voice say, "holy shit."

i just laugh. "pass it on to the family and whoever else, i have to go tell my fans now."

"wait, honey, are you sure you don't want to wait it out?" she questions. "or ask scooter, he's your-"

"i don't care about what scooter has to say. they're my beliebers and it's my baby." i sternly say, looking around to see if anyone was around.

"that's my boy." i heard dad say.

"okay, good luck baby."

i thank her before hanging up. it felt awkward posting videos of myself, so i decided to post a picture of audrey instead. after scrolling for a moment to find a picture of her in my camera roll, i picked the first one i saw.

 after scrolling for a moment to find a picture of her in my camera roll, i picked the first one i saw

justinbieber: this is big news for everyone, especially audrey and i. i'd say "we're pregnant" but that's just weird so im saying audrey is pregnant with my child ❤️ and instead of being problematic about it, can you guys just support me? i don't want any stress on audrey or the baby 😅

after hitting post, i locked my phone and walked to his room. when i did, reece was running out of the door and he pushed me into the doorway of another room. "dad! what the hell are you doing?" andre voice was loud and hella scary, i'd be scared if i were the one arguing with him.

"stay here." reece said to me. he moved from the doorway, and stood there. "you have no right to be mad because audrey's pregnant."

"she's my daughter."

"you and mom abandoned her. we had no choice but to go with you, we were young and you had custody of us." reece snapped at his parents. "going after justin isn't going to change anything."

"we're in public, we're in a hospital." i heard audrey's voice which made my body stiffen. "can we not do this here? not everyone needs to know our family's business."

instead of staying there, i walked out of the doorway to audrey. she hugged me tightly, "can we please leave? like back to cali."

"whatever you want, princess." i kiss her forehead. "come on."

"you should definitely like send your jet back one day so i can fly over." reece announced, making audrey laugh.

"call me and i will." i say, then i turn to audrey as we continue walking. "you don't want to say goodbye to todd?"

"he's siding with my parents." she sighs. "i don't care, as long as we get far from this."

-------

i just saw captain america and let me tell you shit was lit 🔥 especially in 3d

when we left this dude was outside like this: