fifty two

i posted it if you didn't realize
-

audrey

justin's mom arrived the next day so while he was out with her, i was with reece, andre, and avery. we were just going around cali, reece wanting to go to the beach so that's the last place we went to. while he and avery were in the water, andre was sitting next to me, talking to his girlfriend. as i was sitting there, my phone started ringing, so i answered it without looking at the caller i.d.

"hello, audrey?" the unfamiliar voice spoke. "this is ray, from calvin klein."

"oh hi." i grin.

"yeah, we chose you to model for calvin klein but..." audrey sighed. there's always a but. "we don't want to do it until you're in your five months into your pregnancy."

"you want me to model with my belly?" i ask, and the male laughs.

"yes, we do." he chuckles. "we've always wanted to do a photoshoot with a pregnant woman. maybe we can get the daddy in the photos too?"

"oh my god, that'll be so cute." i cover my mouth. "yes, i'll do it. i'll ask justin and call you back."

"okay, i'll see you in four months."

"okay, bye." i chuckle. when i hung up, i stood up and rushed down to the water where avery and reece are. "avery! calvin klein wants me to model for them but when i'm five months into my pregnancy."

"oh my god are you serious?" she turned away from reece and came toward me.

"oh my god!" reece mocks us, then walks away with an eye roll.

"anyways, i got to stay in shape then. will you come with me to those classes? to get my pregnant body sexy?"

"lamaze classes?" avery laughs. "isn't that usually for mom and dad?"

"yeah that's why i didn't say that, i want to go to aerobics or yoga or some shit." i laugh. we walk back up to where andre and reece are sitting. "i gotta call justin."

on the second ring he answered. "justin, some guy from calvin klein called and want me to model for them..." and before i could finish he cut me off.

"congrats baby." he chuckles.

"there's more." i say. "they want to wait until im five months pregnant to do my photoshoot pregnant and for you to be in some of them too."

"this is your moment, i don't want t-"

"you're the father of this baby and you're taking the pictures with us." i state sternly.

"okay fine." he laughs. "we'll talk later, you know my mom hates when i'm on my phone."

"okay, i'll see you later. i love you."

"i love you too."

when we hung up, avery smirked. "you two are so cute, i'm so psyched for this baby."

"i can't wait to find out the gender." i smile.

"question..." avery turns to me. "are you really going to propose to justin?"

i start laughing, "yes, i want to. why does everyone question that?"

"it's not a bad thing it's just we never see that reversed roles thing." avery smirks. "i think you should do it. and tell me when because i want to record it."

"i have to get a ring."

"get one."

"you're coming with me."

avery laughs, "i know."

if i was going to propose to justin, i wasn't going to make it cliche and give him a whole speech, i'm just going to ask him. we can save the speech about how much i love him for the wedding vows.

-------

im so bored with life i need a job