fourteen

if everyone's wondering who maia is, maia is my biiitch 😂👏🏾 not maia mitchell 🙅🏾

khalil

za: bitch help me

khalil: what

za: jet black heart is stuck in my head

khalil: wtf is a jet black heart

za: AUDREY AND AVERY WONT TURN THEIR DAMN ALBUM OFF

za: and i took that screen shot from audrey's phone bitch don't get some idea

khalil: naaah your ass like 5sos now

za:

khalil: you kys bitch 😂🖕🏾

khalil: but isn't calum on the plane with yall

za: yes he personally sang for audrey because she begged him i hate this switch me

khalil: no, me and my girl chillin

za: KYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYS

khalil: ❤️

after shutting my phone, i looked at justin who was laying on the floor groaning. "get up." i kicked his arm.

"no." he whines. "i just wanted to land in cancun and talk to her. instead she's going back to cali with the stupid rockstar."

i couldn't help but laugh. the irony of this whole situation was getting to justin and all i could do was laugh. "we'll be in cali in like two hours."

"two hours too late. she's probably be kissing all up on h-"

"oh my god she's made it obvious she doesn't want calum, you stupid piece of ass." maia grabbed his arm and made him stand up. my smirk started rising. that's my girl. "but, you kind of pushed her to do it. the way you two broke up-"

"was mutual. she walked away." justin cut her off. "i didn't have to chase after her. and she didn't have to walk away, we could've stayed there and talked it out but that's not what neither of us wanted."

"because the both of you are stubborn asses." i say. "not to mention you practically said she was dating you for your fame so it kinda was yo-"

"i will push you off this jet if you don't shut the hell up." justin walked away toward the cockpit.

"what are you doing?" maia hit my arm.

"making him mad. so when we get there, he can do what needs to be done without pussing out."

"oh, you're a great friend." maia rolls her eyes, sitting next to me.

+

audrey

when we had landed in cali, we went to a hotel considering it's like four in the morning. the couples for their own room, me and za sharing one. calum just went home, and told us he'd meet up tomorrow. "za..." i turn over on the bed to za who sighed.

"if it's about justin, i don't know and if it's about calum, i don't care."

i hit his bare chest, then turned over. "im sorry, what's wrong?" i felt his hand on my waist, and then his face next to mine.

"nothing now." i pout. "you're a dickhead, you know that?"

"so i've been told." he smirks. "no for real, what's wrong?"

i turned the lamp on, the turned to him. he laid there, a smirk on his face which made me want to smack him. then justin's face popped into my mind and it made me sad but also mad. he's with hailey and there's nothing i can do about it but move on.

so i rolled on top of za, and put my lips against his. it felt odd, the feeling of someone else's lips that weren't justin's. "audrey, what are you doing?" za pulls away, holding my waist.

"what does it look like?"

he doesn't say anything, so i go to kiss his neck. his hands went down to my ass, then he sighed. "as tempting as it is to continue, i can't. at least, not right now."

"why?" i let out a heavy breath, then rolled back to my side of the bed. to be honest, i was a little embarrassing to be turned down like that. "oh my god, do you have a girlfriend?"

"no, audrey i-" he stops himself. "let's just wait a couple of days."

"for what?"

"you'll see."

-------

yall lil fuckers happy?